JESSE ASSOCIATE AIA BEACOM
FFKR ARCHITECTS SALT LAKE CITY, UT
BIM LEAD/INTERN ARCHITECT 2015-2017
• Architectural Design, Revit modeling, specification and building science research.
• Projects include: Shoshone Bannock Wellness Facility, Marriot AC Hotel, Co-Generation Facility for Brigham Young University, Missionary Training Center for LDS church (with ZGF). KEPCO+ SALT LAKE CITY, UT
BIM TECHNOLOGIST 2012-2015
• Design assist and shop drawing development with in-house engineer for Architectural claddings and stone fabrications.
• Projects include: National Music Centre of Canada, Calgary, AB; LDS Temple, Indianapolis, IN; NuSkin Corporate HQ, Provo, UT; New Utah Performing Arts Center, Salt Lake City, UT. ECOLOGICAL STEEL BUILDING SYSTEMS PARK CITY, UT
BIM MANAGER 2010-2011
• Using Revit, developed shop drawings and details from architectural drawings to facilitate the EcoSteel building method.
• Liaised with architects, engineers, contractors and suppliers. AARDVARKITECTS PARK CITY/SALT LAKE CITY, UT & BROOKLYN, NY PRINCIPAL 2009-PRESENT
• Responsible for Code Analysis, Programming, Schematic Design, Design Development, 3D Modeling, Construction Documents, Specifications, Cost Analysis, Contract Bidding and Construction administration.
• Consulted with McNeil Engineering & VARA 3D to introduce HDS scanning to architectural market, EcoSteel & KEPCO+ to develop company-wide Revit protocols, developed BIM content for Hunter Douglas, BIM and general architectural services for Stantec (NY).
• Projects include: Edelweiss Haus Condominium Resort renovation in Park City, Feral Frequencies Recording Studio in Salt Lake City and remodels at various scales. GIGAPLEX, INC. PARK CITY, UT
DESIGNER & PROJECT MANAGER 2000, 2002-2003, 2007-2009
• Project manager for residential and commercial projects from code analysis to programming, schematic design to preparation of construction documents, and construction administration. DESIGNBUILDBLUFF PARK CITY / BLUFF, UT
ASSOCIATE 2002-2003, 2007-2009
• Supervised up to 12 graduate students on building sites, performed cost analysis, procured building materials, developed website, strategized to expand the program, labored on building sites. HKS, INC. SALT LAKE CITY, UT
INTERN ARCHITECT 2006-2007
• Generated construction documents for Pelli Clarke Pelli’s design for Project City Center, Las Vegas, NV; including convention center, parking structure, pool deck and podium. ICON REMODELING SALT LAKE CITY, UT
DESIGNER & PROJECT MANAGER 2003-2004, 2005-2006
• Consulted with clients to determine their design requirements.
• Coordinated with the office construction department to draft construction documents, obtain permits, bid, budget, and build successful projects. SCARANO ARCHITECTS BROOKLYN, NY
INTERN ARCHITECT 2004-2005
• Developed design documents for a triple lot, 4-story, residential condo.
• Performed code analysis, produced schematic design and construction documents. ADL III ARCHITECTS NORTHPORT, NY
INTERN ARCHITECT 2002
• Worked with local municipalities to analyze traffic pedestrian, residential, commercial elements.
• Devised plans to improve the suburban environment though integrally designed master planning informed by Smart Growth principles.
• Prepared graphic presentations and construction documents. EDUCATION
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY PROVO, UT
Art History emphasis
AUTODESK REVIT & AUTOCAD
BUILDING TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH