*** ******* *****, ********, **. Canada V9B 6P9
• 8 years of experience developing HR solutions
• Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills
• Results-oriented, yet friendly and easygoing
• Proven management and leadership skills
• Extensive knowledge of data analysis and Excel
• Willing to relocate
• Master of Global Management- Royal Roads University, Victoria, BC Canada. Expected completion date: May 2018. Expected graduation date: December 2018.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Management of Human Talent - Pontifical Xavierian University, Bogotá, Colombia - 2010.
• Bachelor Degree in Psychology- Pontifical Xavierian University, Bogotá, Colombia - 2008.
• Certification as Internal Audit- Quality and information security (ISO 27001:2013 /ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 19011:2011)- IG Group, Bogotá, Colombia -, 2015.
1.Human Resources Coordinator, IQ Outsourcing; Bogotá, Colombia Feb.2013- Jul. 2016
(Full time >2500 employees)
• Monitored Human Resources’ strategic plan
• Managed the organizational culture program
• Led the leadership development program
• Managed performance assessment program
• Controlled Human Resources budget
• Led disciplinary processes for employees
• Led the succession planning program
• Developed and implemented a remote work program, which led to an increase of 15% on productivity and multiple benefits for employees.
• Contributed to the company’s certification on the international standards for quality (ISO 9001) and information security (ISO 27001)by ensuring the standards’ application from the human resources perspective.
• Responded to specific information requests about human resources form stakeholders like government, customers, and managers
2.Learning & Development Leader, Salud Total: Talentum; Bogotá, Colombia April. 2011- Nov. 2012 (Full time >6000 employees)
• Managed the training and development program for employees (online and on-site)
• Led the performance assessment and further action plans, which led to a 10% Increase in the employees' performance
• Ensured HR key performance Indicators.
• Ran quality system for Human Resources.
574 Pacific Ridge, Victoria, BC. Canada V9B 6P9
3. Senior HR Consultant, H&A Consulting; Bogotá, Colombia Oct. 2009- April. 2011 (Full time)
• Advised client companies regarding best practices in Human Resources. Specific topics included training and development, performance assessment, organizational culture, remote work, compensation and benefits, health at work and leadership development. During the first year, I was given the Highest score in the customer satisfaction measurement. Volunteer Experience
Operations Management & Supply Chain course project, Starbucks December 2017 – February 2018
• Analyzed the operations indicators of a Starbucks store based on the lean perspective.
• Prepared a report focused on suggestions to improve the operation's performance in the store. Consultant, Mayor’s Office; Bogotá, Colombia June to December 2007 (part-time)
• Provided psychological consultation to people in vulnerable communities, as part of a social program led by the national government of Colombia
Chartered Professionals in Human Resources British Columbia and Yukon Languages
Fluent in English and Spanish