Florida International University (FIU), Miami, Florida
Bachelor of Business Administration August 2013 – August 2016 Major: Finance
North American Payment Systems September 2016 - Present Office Manager
• Managed a portfolio of over 400 accounts with client retention of 95% achieved by addressing their concerns promptly and continuously following up to assure client satisfaction.
• Processed purchase orders along with reporting to accounting team to ensure invoices were paid and that the department stayed within budget.
• Monitor point-of-sale equipment deployment.
• Worked hands-on with Research & Development team to improve proprietary point-of-sale software based on interaction with client feedback and industry changes/regulations.
• Managed in-office support team along with call center.
• Maintained accurate records for payroll.
• Assisted accounting team in maintaining accurate records of monthly recurring point-of-sale billing. Buyphones LLC (Metro PCS) Miami, Florida May 2013 - September 2016 Sales Agent
• Communicated current sales reports along with future sales figure projections to upper management.
• Oversaw inventory logistics.
Eduardo Meire Law Firm Miami, Florida August 2015 – March 2016 Receptionist
• Office management responsibility.
• Scheduling of multiple attorneys with varying skill components.
• Responsible for new client’s data entry into virtual filing system Case Tracker.
• Interface with the Clerk-of-Court filings to increase case productivity.
• Increased office overall productivity by 35% via implementing the use of google docs to make information more accessible to everyone in the office. AWARDS
Theo and Vivian Johnson Scholarship August 2013 - September 2016 Florida Medallion Scholarship August 2013 - September 2016 SKILLS
• Bilingual: Spanish & English
• Technology: Microsoft Office
• Problem solver
1009 SW 67 AVE
Miami, Florida 33144