PHONE: +1-808-***-**** EMAIL: email@example.com
LOCATION: 469 ENA ROAD #201, HONOLULU, HI 96815
University of Hawaii at Manoa • Honolulu, HI Expected Graduation Date May 2018 B.A. Psychology – emphasis in cross-cultural psychology B.A. Interdisciplinary Studies – focus on Organizational Behavior Danish Institute for Study Abroad • Copenhagen, Denmark Fall 2016 Spent the Fall of 2016, in Copenhagen focusing on cross-cultural psychology University of British Columbia • Vancouver, Canada August 2013 – April 2015 Major: Psychology
Punahou School • Honolulu, HI August 2000 – June 2013 High School Diploma
Marketing Intern Spring 2018 – Present
Prudential Advisors • Honolulu, HI
• Current project – Craft and delegate a pro bono educational workshop, partnering with local non-profits to help community members implement new techniques on how to save money.
• Build interpersonal relationships with community individuals to help educate them about benefits of insurance.
• Acquired new clientele by using a variety of networking strategies. HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN
Robert Hawaii • Honolulu, HI Spring 2017
• Assist the benefits administrator in helping allocate benefit plans to current working employees.
• Recruited prospective employees.
Event Planning Intern Summer 2014
Savoir Faire Events • Honolulu, HI
• Assisted the design specialist and helped compose designs for weddings and events.
• Planned and help managed Hawaii’s first Dîner en Blanc (the most coveted picnic around the world) with over 600 participants. Coordinated meeting locations, arrange transportation, and supervised event design and set up. EXTRACURRICULAR
Research Assistant • Ecological Determinants Lab Spring 2017
• Assisted on producing studies about the complex associations between people and their environment.
• Evaluated the recently administered Housing First program in Hawaii – reviewing data to help sustain the program for future homeless individuals.
Psi Chi National Honors Society Fall 2016 – Spring 2016
• Member of the international honor society in psychology, University of Hawaii chapter.
• Maintains excellence in scholarship and promotes advancement in the science of psychology. Administrative Department Chair • Punahou Carnival 2011 – 2012
• Organized and directed a team of student leaders to facilitate a student-run fundraiser generating a record- breaking $2.2 million for financial aid.
• Collaborated with a team to create messaging and marketing for customized a customized annual fundraising event.
Skills: Conflict Management, Negotiation, Social Perceptiveness, Communication, Leadership, and Critical Thinking.
Languages: Intermediate Japanese
Volunteer: Punahou Alumni Association Gift Chair and Society and Human Resource Management