JAKUB M. ZABEK
Accomplished and results oriented accountant who consistently meets deadlines efficiently and timely, with extensive career in financial services. EDUCATION:
Bachelor of Science, Accounting Graduated: 2017
Overall GPA: 3.3/4.0
Wakefern Food Corp, E dison, NJ
Jr Accountant February 2017 - Current
● Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
● Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
● Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
● Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet.
● Assigned and reviewed accrual tax applied to transactions. Wells Fargo, L inden, NJ
Customer Service Representative February 2015 - January 2017
● Improved customer convenience provided through financial services
● Ensure processing and recording of debits and credits net
● Commended as a consistently solid problem solver who recognizes, defines, and resolves a broad range of issues.
● Processing cash transactions for customers to help manage their finances RSI BANK, R ahway, NJ
Teller June 2012 - January 2015
● Responsible for handling cash transactions; providing timely and h ighly professional customer service.
● Managed a full range of bank products and services to coordinate with the appropriate departments and personnel.
● Developed consistently productive relationships with customers. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
● Advanced in: M icrosoft Office (Quickbooks; Excel) ; K nowledge of Oracle
● Excellent Problem Solver; Thorough and detail oriented; Results and deadline driven; Strong time management skills; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Analytical