Dror Nuriel-Roth, MBA
Riverwoods, IL 312-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/dror-nuriel-roth-2283801/ HEALTHCARE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Experienced Senior Vice President with a demonstrated history of working in the healthcare industry. Highly skilled in Operations Management that includes Clinical Operations, Medical Devices, Reimbursement and Customer Service. Proven success in process efficiency and Strategic Planning. Strong leadership skills that would lead any team to excellency! Core Competencies:
• Clinical Operations
• Medical Devices
• Strategic Planning
• Customer Support
• Product Support
• Payer Relations
• Logistics and Distribution
LifeWatch Services Inc., Rosemont, IL 2011 – 2017
LifeWatch is an Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility, offering cardiac telemetry services. Senior Vice President of US Operations (2016 – 2017) Managed a team of 350 employees, within 6 departments: Clinical Operations, Customer service, Product Support, Reimbursement, Payer Relations and Logistics and Distribution. Managed teams in 3 facilities in the US: San Francisco, Philadelphia and Chicago. Managed teams offshore - Outsources and relocated teams
• Reorganized the operations organization to maximize efficiency within the departments and between departments.
• Developed a cross-training program within and between operations departments to minimize the business risks.
• Developed Director level management team with developed leadership skills to lead the teams with high motivation, loyalty and dedication. That resulted in low turnover rate at all operations departments.
• Managing high profile projects for the company while owning the whole system perspective and ensuring the Operations team is moving as one unit for successful implementation.
• Defuse the classic Ops/Sales conflict by working closely with the Sales Organization. Adjusting expectations and outlining unified set of work ethics, processes and communication between the teams, including developing mutual cross training programs.
• Operating as an integral part of the Executive Management Team of LifeWatch to set the business direction of the company, critical decision as well as taking the company to the next level as we grew.
Vice President of Business Operations (2014 – 2016) Managed a team of 170 employees, within 3 departments: Customer service, Product Support and Reimbursement.
• Redefining organizational structure, optimizing processes to increase efficiency, and building teams to increase capacity with existing resources.
• Customer Service- Transformed a call center into a two cross trained teams: Support team for administrative work and a true customer oriented team for Customer Service. Maintained low hold times, empowered Customer Service Representatives and increased efficiency and quality.
• Product Support - Automating manual processes to bring efficiency. Increased loyalty, dedication and motivation and reduced turnover. Reduced Hold times by 50% and increased productivity by 30%
• Reimbursement - Created a new leadership level of young leaders from within the team to motivate and create career path. This increased dedication and loyalty.
• Developed training program for leadership - Identifying the future leaders from within, promote and develop them to be independent and critical thinkers.
• Improved processes to decrease DOS, and increase cash collections, by reducing significantly denial rate from 12% to 4%
• Lea change and implementation of new products and services across the company - Prepare the teams to accept and support the change and be part of the implementation.
• Worked closely with the sales organization to achieve synergy and deliver the best product-service to our customers.
Director of Reimbursement (2011 – 2014)
Managed a team of 60 employees, including teams of Insurance verification, managed care, subcontracts, Cash Application and electronic billing. Managed a team of 30 people abroad -Lead globalizing processes and implementation.
• Decreased company’s bad debt from 6% to 4%
• Defined and implemented processes for denial management, reducing denial rate from 10% to 7%
• Managing Accounts Receivables of $20m from insurances and patients
• Maintaining collections of 96% to 120% of revenue on a monthly basis (collection from bad debt)
• Managing processes to maintain contracts and fee schedules with 1,400 different insurance carriers
• Created and manage process for sub contracts agreements, individual invoicing and auditing. Managing special billing processes for VA accounts.
• Led massive appeal processes against major insurances companies, to change their medical policy coverage.
Consultant (2007 – 2011)
Projects for several local customers including:
• Research of specific foreign market for international real estate transactions
• Financial Consulting – Mentoring financial advisers in building customized investment portfolios
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Head of Consular Department, Consulate General of Israel to the Midwest – Chicago Senior Analyst and Investment Manager, VP, Maritime Mutual Funds Management LTD, Tel Aviv, Israel Assistant Investment Manager, Maritime Securities Management LTD, Tel Aviv, Israel Israeli Air Force, Israel, honorably discharged in the rank of sergeant. EDUCATION
Master of Business Administration in Marketing, The Interdisciplinary Center in Hertzelia, Israel Bachelor in Business Administration in Financing, The Interdisciplinary Center in Hertzelia, Israel
• Dean’s Honor List every year
• Graduated Top 10% of Class.