** * ****** ** *** Jose CA
Foothill College / Business
2007-2008 DeAnza College
Proven Problem Solver
Experienced office administrator legal support professional, with 9 years of increasing job responsibilities. Accustomed to a fast-paced environment with a reputation for meeting hard and moving deadlines. Commissioned Notary Public. WORK EXPERIENCE
County Process Service, Inc.
Executive Administrator / Partner, June 2015-Present
• Promoted to Executive Administrator / Partner
• Spearheaded and chaired the company's e-flling program. Forged an affiliate partnership that achieved program start-up one year ahead of schedule, which Increased client retention by 70%.
• Created effective customer service procedures, which have Improved client satisfaction by 30%.
• Directed a staff of 15 people, Increased productivity, and achieved yearly goal In 9 months.
• In charge of all new hires. Reviewed applications. Interviewed and made final hiring decision.
Office Manager, June 2012-June 2015
• Promoted to Office Manager
• Notary Public of California
• Created a more efficient Word database for forms, letters and documents, which decreased production time by 40%.
• Motivated a clerical team of 3 people to meet dally deadlines. Exceeded job goals by 10%
• Trained new administrative staff members
Administrative Assistant, January 2009-June 2012
. Overhauled the filing and electronic storage system, which streamlined the process of tracking documents. Increased employee efficiency by 75%
• Created and Innovative system to respond to client Inquiries, resulted In a 50% reduction in response time.