Tracy Kneebush https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracykneebush
Driven team player with experience in servers, laptops and workstations. Working well within a team environment but also have the organization and focus to work independently without supervision. Good communications skills dealing with both internal and external contacts. Courteous, reliable with a good work ethic. Able to complete projects with the utmost efficiency. Skill Highlights
• Windows Server 2003, Server 2008 Server 2012, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
• Microsoft Office 2007-2016
• Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop, VM, VPN
• Endpoint Security solution including Kaspersky, Symantec, TrendMicro, McAfee, Sophos
• Mid-level Networking with firewall experience
• Enterprise level Symantec & ShadowProtect Backup solutions
• Office 365 with PowerShell command line, Some experience with Exchange 2010
• CompTIA A+ and Net+ certified
• Basic knowledge and understanding of SQL, VMWare, EMC, FTP and others
• Efficient, Fast Learner, Independent, Team Player, Courteous, Reliable, Good Work Ethic, Good Communication Skills
SELTEK, INC., RICHMOND, VA
IT Support Specialist II, November 2016 to February 2018
• Provide hardware and software support for various clients for both Windows and Mac OSX.
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through help desk system. Update tickets and track time.
• Provide phone, remote and onsite support for hardware, software setups, user accounts and profiles, email (Exchange, Office 365, POP3/IMAP), VPN access, desktops, servers and networks. Resolved problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
• Install, configure and maintain servers for Domain Controllers, Remote Desktop, Hyper-V, Backups, Endpoint Security, etc.
• Install network components, integrate new technology, and manage network security.
• Perform virus removal, server patch installs and updates.
• Perform data migrations and system upgrades as needed. ONE CALL NOW / SWN COMMUNICATINOS, DAYTON, OH
System Administrator, January 2007 to August 2016
• Maintain and manage corporate IT Help Desk using Solar Winds Web Help Desk and Manage Engine Help Desk. Process and respond to tickets in a timely manner to ensure user up time.
• Maintain, monitor, and administer computer networks and related environments, including computer hardware, systems software, application software, and all configurations and security. Deploy software updates and patches as necessary.
• Troubleshoot and identify hardware and software problems in a timely manner; resolve routine problems, replace defective components.
• Manage and maintain Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory environment. Create and deploy necessary GPO, security profiles, etc.
Tracy Kneebush https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracykneebush 9461 BARRETT PL HENRICO, VA 23231 937-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org ONE CALL NOW / SWN COMMUNICATINOS, DAYTON, OH
• Maintain and monitor Cisco (Unity Connections/Call Center Express) phone system.
• Maintain secure office environment through badge access and video recording.
• Manage and Maintain Office 365 Exchange environment for 100+ users.
• Manage the administration of IT inventory, asset management, and technical service contracts
• Help define system changes, provide time and cost estimates, and carry-out implementation.
• On-boarding of all new users for assignment of hardware, software and account access. Provide basic understanding of all resources.
• Document system infrastructure and configurations, policy and procedures BANCTEC, DAYTON, OH
Independent Contract – On site Repair Technician, 2001 to 2006
• Perform on site warranty work in the repair of computer systems for Dell, HP/Compaq, Best Buy, etc.
• Contact customer and arrange appointment to have service performed.
• Replace diagnosed bad parts and troubleshoot issue.
• Contact warranty company and work with their technicians in diagnosing continuing issue, ordering additional parts as needed.
• Setup and install new workstations including configuring peripherals, Internet and basic networking.
SYSTEMAX MANUFACTURING, FLETCHER, OH
Call Center Coordinator/Team Lead, Repair Tech/Phone Support Rep, 1994 to 2001
• Assist and train team members in doing their jobs efficiently.
• Identify technical issues and work with others to find solutions.
• Create Knowledge Base articles directly to both internal and external company websites detailing known issues and resolutions.
• Assist as fill in supervisor as need arises taking customer calls dealing with escalated issues and concerns the customer may have. Determine proper course of action to best satisfy the customer while keeping the companies interest also in mind. Education
NORTHWEST TECHNICAL COLLEGE, ARCHBOLD, OH
• 1989 1990- Introduction to Computers, BASIC and COBAL Programming, Lotus 123 MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, EAST LANSING, MI
• 1987 1989 – General Studies
Available upon request