Darren J. Brown
Customer Relations Specialist
For over 10 years I have worn an assortment of hats in the Customer Relations field and in doing so I believe that this has groomed me to be a person who’s concerned about the consumer receiving the finest customer service experience possible.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• MS Office Proficient • Excellent Communicator •Detail Oriented
STORE MANAGER AT PPG PAINTS, A SUBSIDARY OF PPG INC.
May 2015- Current Greater New Orleans Area
As a Store Manager at PPG I accounted for 2.3 million dollars in sales my first two years. My duties included but were not limited to
• Maintaining the inventory levels of the store to meet our customer’s needs as well as making sure that the quantity on hand is correct for each item.
• Making sure that each employee is up to date on all training and certifications per PPG’s policy.
•Reconciling monthly expenses that stem from store level transactions.
RETAIL ASSOCIATE AT PPG PAINTS, SUBSIDARY OF PPG INC.
August 2008 – April 2015 Greater New Orleans Area
As an Inside Sales Associate my responsibilities were:
• Greeting customers as they walk in the store, assessing their needs after brief dialogue with them, and trying to fulfill those very same needs in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Communicating with our credit department regarding customer credit issues and opening new cash or charge accounts.
• Performing a number of cold calls on customers to inform them about the promotions that we have on sale.
DELGADO COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Course work completed towards an Associate of Business & Technology.