Houston, TX 832-***-****
sokhunseng.com email@example.com github.com/sososeng www.linkedin.com/in/sokhunseng Education
DigitalCrafts Immersive Coding Bootcamp April 2017 – August 2017 Houston, TX
• 16-week intensive, full-time accelerated learning program
University of Texas at San Antonio Bachelor of Science Spring 2009 – Fall 2014 San Antonio, TX
• Computer Science Concentrated in Information Security 3.50 GPA Enrolled in web training for Cisco CCNA Certification Technology Skills
Relevant Work Experience
DigitalCrafts Programming Tutor February 2018 – Present Houston, TX
• Provide assistance to students during lectures, exercises, and projects to aid in learning.
• Provide weekly reviews over topics students need help with. Hewlett-Packard Enterprise System Software Engineer June 2015 – July 2016 Houston, TX
• Developed, maintained, and published Windows Deployment Pack for HPE ProLiant Servers. This software package contains scripts, drivers, and unattended files that can be used by the customers in conjunction with a Microsoft WDS
(Windows Deployment Services) to deploy Windows OS on HPE ProLiant Servers.
• Utilized windows debugger tools to identify driver, firmware, or hardware issues. Collaborated with BIOS engineers and hardware partners (Samsung and Toshiba) to quickly resolve any driver or firmware issues with HPE ProLiant Servers. Hewlett-Packard System Software Engineer Intern May 2014 – August 2014 Houston, TX
• Developed a Python/Django application for HP ProLiant Moonshot Servers to allow users to flash firmware on HP ProLiant Server and the HP ProLiant Chassis. Multiple servers can be updated all at once with real-time feedback from a web based user interface.
Liquify liquify.sokhunseng.com github.com/sososeng/Liquify
• Liquify is a web app that allows users to track their water intake on a daily basis. The user is also given a weekly overview of their progress.
• Share Editor is a text editor that allows programmers to share and collaborate their code online.
• A web app integrated with Google Actions to allow League of Legends players to check up on the price of in-game items and its build path via voice commands.