(Electrical –I/C & Commissioning Engineer)
B. Tech (Electrical)
E Mail : email@example.com
OBJECTIVES & VISION
A Challenging position in professionally managed corporate sector where my technical and analytical skills would be applied for the betterment of the organization and to be in the forefront in whatever field of choice.
Aiming to reduce global warming through sustainable energy production with optimum consumption of conventional sources & maximize the use of non conventional resources. SYNOPSIS
Over 7 Years of experience in Detail Project Management of RE Projects. Well conversed with state & national polices for RE.(MNRE & GEDA) Good exposure of Solar PV, CSP & wind energy projects. Well-conversed with multi-discipline project activities, technical write-ups and study of commercial conditions.
Proficient in various engineering calculations, studies & layouts. Expertise in engineering tools like AutoCAD, Solid Works, Solid Edge as well as Project tools like MS Project & Primavera.
Well command over Solar PV design software i.e PV SYST (V 5.7), RET Screen Well-conversed with HR Compliances. Well command on IMS standards, ISO certifications & AOP preparation and implementation.
Skilled to follow all safety, engineering and project procedures. AREAS OF EXPERTIS
In depth knowledge of incipient but promising CSP technologies, well conserve with its applications in power generation & Hybridization with Coal plant etc. On board for development of RE Projects, prepare detailing & techno - commercial proposal to management for mainly SPV & CSP solutions. Actively involved in identification of land as well as involve in the matter related to loading regularization, mutation & land conversation, i.e. new tenure-old tenure, crop compensation etc. Prepare, review & distribute the tender docs to relevant contractors, coordination with contractor/Vendors, compiling the Techno- Commercial proposal and preparation of Pricing summary & detailed spreadsheets for Management review. Well aware about IMS standards & ISO certifications. Also well conserved with Preparing; Monitoring
& Controlling of AOP.
Looking after standard documentation for the complete project data. Page 1
Basic electrical design calculations like calculation of electrical load list/drive list, accordingly calculate Transformer sizing, Breaker sizing,Cable Sizing & scheduling, Busduct Sizing, Lightening design & Earthing Calculation,UPS sizing, DG sizing calculations as per IS, IEEE, standards. Preparation of BOQ for Electrical components like motor, Transformer, LT Panels, Earthing & Lighting Fixtures, Cables & its supports etc.
Employer Name: Frenell GmbH (www.frenell.de) ( March - 2017 to till date) Company Profile: FRENELL is leading solar technology provider specialized in the engineering, procurement and construction of turn-key Concentrating Solar Power solutions. Their cutting edge solar technology is based on the Linear Fresnel collector principle and Solar Field with integrated Thermal Energy Storage system produces clean energy which is sustainable, cost competitive with conventional energy sources such as oil and gas and available around the clock for their customers in the power, mining, oil and energy industry in international markets. Hands-on experience with 2 (two) projects (in operations) in Spain, & Many more in pipelines.
Projects: Asia’s First Integrated Solar Thermal Plant Client: NTPC –Dadri
Status: Under Construction
Current Position: Electrical- I&C and commissioning engineer Role:
1. Handling of import consignment, responsible for their storage & equal distribution in field. 2. Identify & contact various contractors of our requirement (eg. Construction machines, Man power supply, tools & tackles, etc)
3. Supervision of all structure pre-assembly & erection work. 4. Responsible for electrical & I/C pre-assembly & installation works. 5. Attend KOM & weekly progress meetings with Client & EPC Contractor. 6. Keep foreign colleagues updated about Indian rules & regulations for their streamline work process. 7. Understand the WPG (work guidelines) & delivery of same to field supervisor/ task responsible. 8. Man power management, lead 35 Labours, 8 Supervisors & 7 operators, utilize their abilities to achieve daily & weekly bench marks.
9. Controlling site expense.
Employer Name: Cargo Power & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd (www.cpil.co.in)(Feb - 2011 to Feb-2017) Company Profile: Cargo Motors Group established in 1959 & they have diverse interest in Automobile, Hospitality, Renewable Energy, Real-Estate, Financial Services, Transportation, Logistics, Construction and Infrastructure Sector.
Projects: a. 25 MW Solar Thermal Project using Parabolic Trough with 9 hrs. Thermal storage b. Parabolic Solar Mirror manufacturing Unit (commissioned) c. Green Field Port
Current Position: Sr. Engineer – Projects
A. Project Name: DB Solar One
Client: Cargo Solar Power (Guj.) Pvt. Ltd. (Cargo motors subsidiary company) Consultant: Lauren Bharat (EPC), Ingeteam (Owners engineer) Description: 25 MW Solar Thermal Project using Parabolic trough with 9hrs. Thermal Energy storage
Status: Under Construction
1. Supervise site development activities.
2. Prepare draft budget/ estimation sheet & scheduled activities list necessary for site development and circulate to Project Manager/Heads.
3. Circulate project progress & constraint reports to senior officials on daily basis; also circulate project contingency plan & progress report on weekly & monthly basis. 4. Standard documentation of project related drawings & transmittals and timely circulate to concern dept. 5. Circulate project design documents to owners engineer issued from consultant & review technical comments from owners engineer and forward with quarries back to consultant. 6. Participating in Kick of meetings with vendors & contractors and circulate MOM timely. 7. Looking After Statutory approvals/Licenses (e.g. CTE; Factory License ) 8. Liaison with the local Government bodies for grant approvals of various project exigencies (GPCB, GWIL, R&B, NH & Railways etc.).
9. Technical & document assistance for custom clearance/handling/transportation/unloading - storage of import Project Cargos.
10. Collect & Maintain Solar as well as wind data of different project sites. B. Project Name: TGPL
Client: Thermosol Glass Pvt. Ltd (Cargo motors subsidiary company) Consultant: Glasstech, Klooper, ISRA, Fenzi,
Description: Asia’s first ever Parabolic CSP Mirror Factory. Status: Commissioned (May-2015)
1. Prepare and circulate electrical progress reports & work schedules on daily - weekly basis. 2. As a team scheduled and supervise installation & commission work of Plant electrical packages. (ex.2500 kva transformers (1+1), 11kv HT vcb, 4k & 2k amp busbar, 11 kv LT panel, control panel, PFC panel, etc.)
3. Sizing, selection & scheduling of Control cables and power cables for plant equipments; (control drives
& panels for tempering line, inspection line, mirror line, edge sealing/pad fixing line, etc.) 4. Supervise condition monitoring of all electrical equipments. 5. Review daily reports and quality analysis of the electrical commissioning works. 6. Preparing BoQ & execute lightening work for admin building, QC labs & mezzanine floor office. 7. Assist in prepare & issue RFQ for plant electrical items which is to be circulate to contractors- subcontracts, coordination with them, preparation of pricing summary for management approvals. MAJOR ACHIVEMENTS
Prepare detailed proposal on small windmill (5KW) project for office premises, Gandhidham. Attaining Seminars & webinars conducted on CST & its Applications. Prepare & submit commercial proposal for rooftop SPV@ group of company premises.(295 KWp
@ Mundra workshop )
Prepare and submit cost sheet & detailed techno-commercial proposal for 300 KWp SPV at group of company premises
Submit feasibility report & successfully install SPV products at company premises. SCHOLASTICS
B Tech in Electrical from Govt. Engineering College, Surat in 2010 with distinction 12th from State Education Board in 2005 with 70%.
10th form State Education Board in 2003 with 84%.
I had served as Jr.Engineer at Municipality at- Bardoli from Feb’09 to May’09 under the TECHNO SEVA-09 program held by GOVT. OF GUJARAT.
• Observation of ongoing projects in Municipality
• Worked on energy saving project.
Operating Systems : Win XP, Win 7, Linux
Programming Languages : C, C++
Awareness : AutoCAD & Solid Works
Packages : MS Project & Primevera P6
Training : Tally & ERP
Design Software : PV Syst, RET Screen
Date of Birth : 7th Nov., 1986
Linguistic Proficiency : English, Hindi, Gujarati
Interests : Engineering Research, Music, Novels, Travelling etc. Present Address : NTPC township,Village : Dadri, Dist: Gautam Budhh Nagar, UP west -201008, India Permanent Address : 2/53, Vishwakunj, Housing board Flats, Gorwa Road,Vadodara-390016, Gujarat -India References : Furnished upon request
Current CTC : 11.52 Lac/Annum + Housing
Expected CTC : 15.5 Lac/Annum+ Housing + other benefits DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the above given particulars are true to the best of my knowledge. Date:
Place: (Japan Mukhatyar)