GINGER LYNNE TIPTON
Birmingham, AL 35206
205-***-**** g firstname.lastname@example.org
Respected and self-motivated professional with 25 years combined experience in the Revenue Accounting and Customer Service Field. Extensive experience in Business collections with emphasis on quality customer service. I am very reliable, have critical thinking skills while giving attention to detail. I have the ability and desire to learn new jobs and technology. Consistently receive positive feedback from managers, co-workers and customers. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
The Lovelady Center (Transportation) Birmingham, AL Driver (Volunteer) June 2017- Present
● Transported Lovelady Clients to and from doctor visits, hospitals, court dates.
● Read and interpreted maps to determine vehicles routes, also used GPS devices.
● Maintained log of activities, routes and condition of vehicles.
● Followed state laws for driving.
Call Center (Volunteer)
● Contacted private individuals by telephone in order to solicit donations for charitable causes.
● Obtained customer information such as name correct address and donation.
● Filled out donation tickets and tax receipts.
● Verified donations day prior to pickup.
● Routed the donations for the pickup driver.
PangeaTwo Birmingham, AL
Call Center Agent December 2016- April 2017
● Resolved customer conflicts and complaints quickly and effectively ensuring customer satisfaction.
● Obtained customer information such as name, address and entered work order info or payment info into computer.
● Maintained record of contacts, accounts and orders.
● Reviewed customer accounts for payment arrangements.
● Learned to operate new office technologies as they were developed and implemented.
● Applied payments to customer accounts.
Advantage Solutions Birmingham, AL
Event Specialist November 2016-April 2017
● Set up vendor display according to vendor specifications.
● Described merchandise and explained use, operation and care.
● Documented inventory that was used during demo and shift paperwork
● Cleaned and sanitized work area.
● Provided quality customer service including assisting customers in finding product. Southeastern Freight Lines Lexington, SC
National Account Collector July 2004-April 2016
● Monthly calls to all delinquent customers to obtain payment.
● Audited customer accounts for billing/ pricing issues and payment terms.
● Reviewed files, contracts, billing requirements and documents to obtain information.
● Communicated with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain findings.
● Troubleshoot high delinquency accounts for core problems and figured out core resolutions.
● Provided quality customer service on customer request needed for payment. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
WorkFaith Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
● Career Readiness Class
Coosa Valley Tech, Calhoun, GA
● Business and Office
References available upon request.