Heidy H Hu
A self-motivated professional who achieves effectiveness and efficiency through 20 years of diverse experience and fast learning skill. Organized, detail-oriented, reliable, mature and independent with a win-win attitude. Skills
• Human Resources Expatriate Assignment Management • Executive Office Administration
• Human Resources Generalist • Computer Information Systems Professional Experience
Executive Assistant to the Director of Human Resources Nov 2015 – Jun 2017 The Open University of Hong Kong Hong Kong
• Achieved all-around office administration and assisted Director’s HR projects.
• Supported senior management on the recruitment of Vice President and re-appointment of President, which was top confidential.
• Researched and collected personnel pay records and reporting for the Pay & Rewards project.
• Maintained HR internal performance records, scheduled due notices and arranged meetings.
• Researched, consolidated and edited HR committee papers to propose policy changes, recorded minutes and distributed to members.
• Facilitated University Committee meetings which promote evolving HR changes and policy remakes.
• Pioneered “go-green” for all committee documents and organized Sharepoint documents and access rights.
• Volunteered to participate in HRMS project user acceptance test.
• Led HR Website project and HR confidential files recycling program through completion.
• Achieved savings on office procurement by planning office layout, furniture, and equipment. Assistant at the President’s Office (Part-Time) May 2014 – Sep 2015 The Open University of Hong Kong Hong Kong
• Coordinated all-around office administration and assisted executive assistant on daily functions.
• Coordinated calendar scheduling, managed incoming enquires/complaints and delegated to the appropriate department.
• Filed confidential information, prioritized daily mails and scheduled invitations and received guests.
• Researched various information for preparation of President’s speeches. Human Resources Generalist & Office Manager Nov 2011 – May 2014 Pat Tree Ltd. Hong Kong
• Managed all around HR services: recruitment, on-board/exit process, and employee relations for a company size of 30.
• HR functions – draft contract, coordinate payroll, medical, retirement and benefits administration.
• Posted vacancy announcements and conducted background checks. Coordinated onboarding orientation and materials.
• Improved HR procedures and increased efficiency by eliminated redundant steps and improved employee relations.
• Maintained and updated of 60 confidential employee files.
• General office administration, lease negotiation, office layout design and office equipment maintenance.
• Organized company events such as gatherings, conferences, and activities. Senior International Assignment Manager for Bank of America (on-site) Oct 2007 – Nov 2011 Weichert Relocation Resources Inc. Hong Kong
• Designated on-site consultant at Bank of America for international expatriate management.
• Liaised with 10 partner companies to execute all assignment related policies and procedures, resolved issues and raised exceptions.
• Coordinated and customized 200 assignment cases and 200 batch assignments with 100% satisfaction.
• Recommended best market practice and advised policy refinement.
• Advised pre-assignment and post-assignment budget, payments and logistics.
• Improved client & customer relationship and consultancy satisfaction.
• Promotion offered of advisor position at Bank of America. Heidy H Hu
9263 Regents Road, La Jolla firstname.lastname@example.org 858-***-**** International Assignment Consultant for Goldman Sachs Sep 2005 – Oct 2007 Cartus Corporation Hong Kong
• Dedicated International Assignment consultancy outsources for Goldman Sachs Human Capital.
• Organized logistics procedures inbound Asia including Japan from start to end, including drafting employment contract and initiated payroll, and summarized status on ad-hoc client requests.
• Created procedure and protocols for internal team and designed an assignment checklist for internal use.
• Accurately communicated assignment policy and managed expectations/exceptions.
• Initiated precise assignment needs and coordinated with internal and external partners of 5 countries.
• Won 100% client satisfaction rate of more than 200 assignment cases, appraisal in the company-wide communication. Client Account Manager - International Business Nov 2001 – Aug 2005 Pat Tree Trading Ltd. Hong Kong / Shanghai
• Arranged seminar and presented company speech at International conference of 100+ participants.
• Negotiated pricing and delivery terms for 10% lower pricing and longer delivery terms, increased cash flow.
• Simplified communication processes and led to more efficiency at work.
• Precisely and effectively communicated with suppliers and maintained business relations.
• Resolved technical issues and explained solution and won favorable feedback.
• Translated Chinese culture to suppliers to achieve consensus on sales targets.
• Improved customer satisfaction rate and won 100% favorable client feedback. Technical Analyst Oct 2000 - Oct 2001
Oracle Corporation Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
• Generated real-time solution fix for Oracle Financial Applications and resolved product defects.
• Documented product knowledge on resulting solutions and published knowledge database.
• Won high praise by team lead for exceptional performance. Database Administrator Dec 1999- Sep 2000
FedEx Corporation Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
• Translated, designed, implemented user and business requirements into over 50 database tables.
• Timely migrated databases and roll out to production environment.
• Won favorable feedback from internal customers.
Programmer at Computer Information Center (Part-time) Oct 1998- Dec 1999 Northern Arizona University Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
• Programed COBOL for School’s new financial system.
• Finished 100% of given tasks which is 80% from the pool. Education
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Computer Information Systems 1999 Northern Arizona University - Flagstaff, Arizona, USA Outstanding Scholarship
Advanced Professional Diploma Program in Human Resource Management 2010 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, School of Continuing Studies – Hong Kong Certification & Recognition
Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) 2008
Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Business Negotiation Skills Certification
Certification in China Logistics Development & System Export & Import Documentation & Procedures