**** *. ***** **., *********, Wi 53226
Summary of Qualifications
● Qualified, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner student with more than 5 years experience of direct patient care.
● Strong clinical skills enhanced by natural ability to build rapport with patients and families.
● Follow evidence based guidelines blended with clinical experience, personal observation and intuition.
● Ensure quality of care and open lines of communication between all members of the healthcare team.
● Extensive experience mentoring young nurses, providing assistance as resource person and motivator.
● Honed skills in executing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions as well as managing emergency medical procedures such as basic cardiac life support (BLS). Education
Alverno College Milwaukee, Wi 8/2016- 5/2018
● Masters of Science in Nursing
Specialization: Psychiatric Mental Health (PMHNP)
Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI 5/2012- 5/2016
● Direct-Entry Masters of Science in Nursing
● RN pre-licensure program completed 8/2013 with 3.5 GPA University of Minnesota, Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN 9/1999- 12/2003
● Bachelors of Science Family Social Science
● Minor Family Violence Intervention and Prevention Clinical Practicum Experience
Addictions/Mental Health 4 00+ hrs Fall 2017, Spring 2018
● Suboxone,Vivitrol, MAT and Mental Health West Grove Clinic Milwaukee, WI Dr. Kurter
Mental Health 175 hrs Completed Spring 2017 Rogers Memorial Hospital Oconomowoc, WI
● OCD Residential, PHP, IOP Dr. Albright-Kramer
● Adolescent FOCUS Residential Dr. Scallon
● Child/Adolescent Inpatient Dr. Erickson
Family Practice 90 hrs Completed Summer 2016 Bayview Family Clinic Milwaukee, WI C laude Lataille APNP
Rogers Memorial Hospital- Oconomowoc, WI
Staff Nurse- Acute Psychiatric Adult Inpatient 3/2016- 12/2017
● Provide comprehensive medical and emotional care to critically ill patients with varying diagnoses.
● Interact with patient families to provide supports. Explain disease processes, medications and treatment plans.
● Ensure two-way communication with physicians regarding patient status. Implement doctors’ orders. Interpret test results. Collaborate with doctors in planning for patient care.
● Serve as patient advocate.
● Act as Charge Nurse on rotating basis, supervising 2-3 RNs, 3-4 tech staff and up to 22 patients. Jennifer J Crowe 303-***-****
Wisconsin Department of Human Services - WI 11/2013- 3/2016 Private Duty RN
● Provided direct in-home patient care including: vent/bipap therapy, respiratory treatments, Gtube/Jtube feeds and medication administration, physical and occupational therapy.
● Assessed patient health and treatment needs to prevent hospitalization. Aurora Sinai Medical Center- Midwifery Clinic - Milwaukee, WI 1/2013- 11/2013 Volunteer (While attending MU Direct Entry RN program)
● Created patient education material and displays.
● Assisted in office upkeep and organizational tasks. Alehouse at Amato’s- Denver, Colorado 3/2011- 5/2012 Lead Server (while completing prerequisite coursework)
● Provided guests with a fun, relaxing dining experience.
● Assisted management in hosting special events.
● Facilitated close of shift financial transactions for all servers. Visiting Angels- Denver, Colorado 1/2011 – 7/2011 In-home Caregiver
● Assisted elderly and terminally ill clients with activities of daily living such as ambulation, hygiene, meal planning, medication reminders, incontinence care, and household tasks.
● Provided companionship and restorative care to improve quality of life for all clients.
● Offered respite care for family caregivers.
Jones International University- Denver, Colorado 9/2009 -1/2011 Admissions Counselor/Financial Aid Advisor
● Guided students to discover the best educational path for their individual career goals.
● Assisted students in applying for and obtaining financial aid funding for their educations.
● Led and motivated department team to create the best possible work environment and achieve team goals. Bellezza Bridal Boutique- Denver, Colorado 9/2006- 8/2009 Owner/Event Coordinator/Sales Manager
● Coordinated local and destination weddings in areas such as Bermuda, Vail, Estes Park and Denver.
● Consulted brides in finding the perfect wedding gown and accessories.
● Coached and trained employees in sales, customer service and product knowledge.
● Responsible for purchasing, marketing, advertising, and brand exposure.
● Provided outstanding customer service throughout the entire process from initial consult to arrival of the gown.
● Increased sales and customer base by 25% yearly by having repeat clientele and referrals. Douglas County Partners - Castle Rock, Colorado 5/2005-9/2006 Case Manager
● Interviewed potential volunteers and participants for this youth mentoring organization.
● Coordinated volunteers for social and philanthropic events.
● Planned events for youth involved in the program and “partnerships” (mentors and children being mentored).
● Assisted families in finding resources and coordinated meetings with various individuals involved in a child’s life.
● Conducted training and continuing education seminars for volunteers. Mountain Crest Behavioral Health Center- Ft. Collins, Colorado 4/2004-3/2005 Mental Health Technician-
● Provided direct patient care to adolescent and adult patients.
● Conducted therapeutic group sessions and encouraged clients to be physically active.
● Worked closely with physicians, nurses, therapists, families and patients to create and carry out the best treatment plan for each individual patient.