*** *. ***** ***. ***** Clara, Ca
To utilize my broad scope of knowledge in Manufacturing Industry Management, CNC Machining and Quality Control to boost business efficiency as both a leader and team player.
Summary: Knowledge and Skills
• Vast understanding of manufacturing equipment from how they operate to keeping them operational. This due to my years of experience and analytical reasoning. The ability to troubleshoot issues of a moderate to complex nature.
• Years of Project Coordination and Project Management. Root cause analysis, failure analysis and developing corrective action plans
• Capable of effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously and adapt in a timely manner when hurtles occur.
• Years’ of experience with great success in leading groups of people and promoting successful teamwork across multi-disciplinary teams by communicating,negotiating and instigating cooperation within these departments. These teams include Machinists, Engineers, Laborers and G&A personnel.
• Vast knowledge of Automation in the Manufacturing sector, including Multi axis CNC Machine Tools, Robotics and Quality Control (CMM’s, OMM’s and basic measurement tools)
• Designed and integrated new manufacturing equipment and automation processes for my customers in the Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor and High-Tech devise fields.
• Can manage complex projects on an OEM Level including manufacturing equipment and needed components from concept to completion.
• Extreme multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing business environment.
• Knowledge of validation principals, Quality systems and ISO.
• Ability to direct and make changes during and after projects are complete. Career History:
1979 to Present: Owner and Operator of HS&S Incorporated HS&S Inc. is a Northern California based family owned Machine Tool and 3-D Metrology Sales and Service organization which I have operated since its inception. During these 37 years we did many services from Machine tool rebuilding, service and custom machine building. In 1999 we added Sales and service of the most prestigious and well-known Brands of European and Japanese Machine tools and Measuring equipment. During these 37 years I managed and employed over 300 employees of all education levels, races and creed.
Present: I am looking to close my business and start the next chapter of my life as a Manufacturing Manager residing in the Central Valley. Education:
1980 to 1987: Many engineering classes, business classes and Pre-law studies. 1885: Completed Machine Tool Technology I and MTT II 2000 to 2017: Attended a variety of People management seminars, Safety courses, Mechanical Classes, CNC Courses, Computer Aided Design (CAD) courses and Metrology based software courses.
Other invaluable substance:
Interfaced with thousands of local and international vendors including Machine Shops, OEM’s, service providers, parts suppliers, and consultants which I can call on a personal basis for assistance 16 to 24hrs a day.
Traveled all over the world and have a good understanding of the various cultures which make up this melting pot we call Northern California. Should I be granted this position, I plan to live in Manteca which is geographically desirable as a Manufacturing Manager the Central Valley Business and Personal references:
Available on request.