Curriculum Vitae of Mpho Bertha Mokoena Auditor 1
*** ****** ******, ****** *****, Soweto
English, Zulu, South Sotho
ID Number: 901-***-**** 08 2
Nationality: South African
EE Demographic: Black, Female
UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG 2012 - 2015
National Diploma in Accountancy
STARTED BAKING TO GET INCOME 2011
STUDIED AT MONASH SOUTH AFRICA 2010
Left due to no funds
LAANGLAGTE HIGH SCHOOL 2009
National Senior Certificate
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Presentation skills
• Numerical competence
• Time management
• Problem solving skills
• MS Word
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Excel
Born to Succeed - Graduated with a
certificate from the organization that
mentors young woman. The graduation
was a clear sign of individual determination,
inspiration and motivation to succeed in
AUDITOR - VOLUNTEER
• Recording of monies submitted, balancing of financial books, drafting and presentations of monies utilized on a monthly basis, and explaining the incline and decline of money.
• Processing deposits and withdrawal transactions.
• Daily transaction reconciliation.
DISTRIBUTION OPERATORS ASSISTANT
• Invoice and claims reconciliation.
• Financial reporting.
• Assisted with the accounting activities of the company and ensuring that the financial books are balanced accordingly.
Reason for change: Part-time job
2009 - CURRENT
MAY 2016 - AUG 2016
NOV 2015 - APR 2016
JUL 2015 - OCT 2015
• Tennis, helping people, baking, reading and listening to music INTERESTS
Ms Levern George
Manager - Standard
Mr Manqoba Mavuso
Managing Director of
Afrilegal and mentor.
Procter and Gamble