Mr, Anilkumar Sahebrao Bhosale Date of Birth: 23 January 1972
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 987******* A-205 Ganraj Apt, Plot no ; 100, Sect – 14 - NaviMumbai
By virtue of my extensive expertise and experience of 24 years in Merchant Ship with globally reputed Ships Owner & Shipping Company organization from 1990 to 2016
M/s. Quest Marine Services- SHIP REPAIRERS (1990 to 1995 )
Technical & Operation Manager.
M/s. Apex Marine Services – SUPPLIER FOR ENGINE SPARES (1995 to 2000)
Technical officer under maintenance in ship repair division.
M/s. Paramount Mercantile Pvt Ltd – SHIP OWNER (2000 to 2003)
Technical & Operation Manager
M/s. JAISU SHIPPING COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED- SHIP OWNER 2003 to 2007)
Repair, Maintenance and Survey Manager
M/s. Leo Shipping Pvt Limited – Ship Owner ( 2007 to 2009 )
Operation Manager Repair & Maintenance,
M/s. M.M.B ( Government of india ) ( 2009 to 2011 )
Project Manager for Cutter suction Dredger
M/s. Hede Shipping Pvt Limited - Ship Owner ( 2011 to 2013 )
Asst Technical Suptd
M/s. Lilly Maritime Pvt Ltd – SHIP OWNER (2013 to 2015)
Technical Officer Maintenance repair of Jack Barges and Bunker Barge.
M/S. Sahara Group Limited (Current working as Project Manager)
Making new jetty in Uran Karanja
On Vessel & Ashore:
Asst Technical & Operation Manager
In above capacities, managed range of OSV, TANKER, MOTOR BARGE, DAM BARGE, BUNKER BARGE ALL TYPE DREDGER, JACKUP BARGE AND TUG BOATS Job responsibilities:
* Complete technical management Supervising on ship with mechanic & Engine fitter of the above as the main repair contact point on vessel and ashore.
* Visiting daily Monitoring and supervising day to day technical & vessel operations on vessel .
* Arranging spares, stores, repairs, class and ISM surveys,
* Carrying out routine inspections on vessel & reporting to the management/clients.
* Preparing Dry dock specifications & executing dry-docking repairs.
* Preparing and controlling operating budgets and costs and approving account statements prior being released to the clients and owner.
* Approving sea staff (key personnel) for the vessels under charge.
* Preparing appraisals of key personnel on board and subordinates (Technical Assistant & electrician) working in the team ashore.
* Briefing and debriefing of key personnel joining/signing off from vessels under charge.
* Diploma in Mechanical Engineering *
(I T M S) Mumbai
Course from Naval Maritime Academy
C.O.S (Company Security Officer) Certificate No: 073231
Dated: 27 July-2013
Additional Criteria Specified in the (STWC) Convention Certificate
No: 073231 Dated: 27 July-2013
J6082002 DATED: 15/2/2011 EXPIRE; 15/2/2021
It is certified that, the above particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief; relevant documents will be supported as and when required.
Place – Mumbai (Anil Kumar S Bhosale)