Objectives; To procure employment with an innovative company where I can be an asset and continue to grow also as an individual using all I have learned in my years of employment. I thrive in an environment where I can continue to grow and learn.
WSP Inspection Services,
600 Pegasus Court, Suite 200
Winchester, VA 22602
FEMA Home Inspection-Dec 12, 2017 - Present
Inspect homes and file reports after disasters, ensure FEMA guidelines are followed
3475 E Foothill Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107
Sept. 9,2017- 10-27-2017
Debris monitor, monitor trucks as they pick up debris to ensure debris are picked up according to regulations
Self-employed Oct 01, 2014 - Present Wholesale used books and ship all over the US, operate a Ebay store "Fantasy Bargains" and sell on Amazon and Etsy
Health Care Services Group
3220 Tillman Drive, Suite 300 Bensalem, PA 19020
215-***-****, Office Manager Nov 14, 2011 - Dec 09, 2013
• Managed office operations to ensure efficient office environment • Managed accounts receivable/payable and reconciled accounts
• Managed relations with clients, suppliers and contractors
• Ordered office supplies
Gainesville State School,
379 FM 678
Gainesville, Texas 76240
Juvenile Correctional Officer May 01, 2011 - Sept.03, 2011
• Managed and supervised youth’s correctional service center.
• Provided effective youth care services as part of efforts to correct admitted juvenile offenders. • Managed the daily operations of correctional center as per company policies and procedures.
• Conducted guidance and counseling programs to support development of the youth.
• Studied police charge sheets against every juvenile in custody to plan effective corrective measures.
• Involved parents, guardians and responsible relatives while providing guidance and counseling.
Giddings State School, Gidding, Texas Juvenile Correctional Officer Oct 01, 2010 - Apr 30, 2011
• Supervised residents in the facility.
• Maintained secured and controlled environment for residents. • Monitored movement of residents at all times.
• Utilized appropriate contingency plans.
• Prevented admittance of unauthorized persons.
• Ensured that residents are escorted throughout the facility.
Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Tennesse Colony, Texas Correctional Officer Feb 25, 2010 - Oct 01, 2010
● Assisted in supervising offenders in a number of situations
● Helped correctional officer in performing body searches
● Performed paperwork and maintained electronic records
● Prepared and maintained forms and reports
Lowes, Henderson, Texas Head Cashier Jan 23, 2009 - Oct 15, 2009
• Monitored the work of cashiers on a daily basis
• Created and distributed cashier schedules and till allocation
• Ensured that workload is equally divided between cash registers
• Performed cashier duties during cashiers’ absence or extreme workload
• Supervised the activities of checkout stations on a constant basis
• Handled store operations in the absence of store managers
• Ensured that each customer’s transactions are processed accurately and in a time efficient manner
• Resolved employee conflicts and ensured that any customer complaints were resolved immediately
• Identified and corrected cash register errors and took measures to ensure that further errors do not happen
TDCJ Skyview/Hodge, Rusk, Texas Guard/Supervisor Aug 15, 2005 - Dec 31, 2006
• Oversaw daily operations and schedules of the facility
• Monitored the integrity of perimeter, locks, ventilation, etc.
• Monitored center CCTV
• Investigated perimeter disturbances
• Wrote nightly reports on activities
• Escorted prisoners to, from, and within the facility
• Defused volatile situations
• Restrained, contained, and controlled inmates where necessary
Rusk State Hospital, Rusk, Texas Mental Health Worker May 15, 2004 - Aug 15, 2005
• Case management – followed up on outpatients, and identified and reported on any decline in patient mental health.
Home visits – provided information, support and advice to families and patients.
• Undertook supportive counselling and therapeutic interventions.
• Assessed psychosocial needs of clients in accordance with professional practice standards and Code of Ethics.
• Advocated for clients and coordinated services with other departments.
• Assisted clients to find long-term housing.
MVP Pizza, Frankston, Texas Manager May 01, 2003 - Oct 29, 2003
• Handled verbal guest complaints immediately.
• Built a positive relationship with local authorities. Ensures maintenance of restaurant cleanliness.
• Completed daily reports and documents on a timely basis.
• Ensured the adherence of all cash handling procedures.
• Ensured restaurants administrative and accounting duties were promptly and properly completed.
Rockmount Ranchwear, Denver, Colorado Sales Representative Oct 25, 2000 - Mar 30, 2003
• Traveled throughout Texas and visited retail stores marketing and selling company’s apparel.
• Set up at the Dallas and Denver market to show and sell company’s apparel line.
• Managed inventory associated with the sales process.
• Ensured that every customer has a positive experience.
Cherokee County Crisis Center, Jacksonville, Texas Shelter Coordinator Nov 25, 1997 - Oct 30, 1999 •
• Conducted all purchasing for the facility.
• Taught life skills.
• Assisted the Case Workers in finding job placement and housing for clients.
• Catered all staff meetings and training seminars.
Albertsons, Tyler, Texas Assistant Bakery Manager Jan 10, 1997 - Nov 15, 1997
• Conducted inventory.
• Trained bakery workers.
• Set weekly sales goals.
Ruth Farms Inc., Jacksonville, Texas Rental Manager Jan 15, 1985 - Nov 29, 1995
• Oversaw the marketing/leasing staff to ensure that management's goals are met
• Responsibilities included: Performing employee evaluations, evaluating credit and rental history of all new applicants, verifying all income and assets of applicants to ensure they met the resident selection criteria and qualify according to the tax credit program guidelines, reviewing rental applications for approval or denial, and solving employee and resident issues.
• Responsible for all on-site collections, filing the necessary legal documents for non-payment of rent, and appearing in court for all legal matters.
• Ensured all maintenance was performed in a timely manner.
• Submitted weekly payroll documents and the required financial and occupancy reports to owners.