Electrical and Computer Engineering graduate degree with considerable experience in power electronics and circuit design. Diverse knowledge in low power design. Outstanding communication skills and teamwork spirits. self-motivated in a quickly changing environment.
Advanced VLSI Design Introduce to VLSI Design Computer Networks Digital Signal Processing Image Processing Linear Systems Network Analysis Robotics: Algorithm/Control Adv Computer Architecture Nonlinear Control Education
Master of Science: Electrical and Computer Engineering (GPA: 3.5) 2015-2017 University of Illinois at Chicago Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering (GPA:3.75) 2011-2015 Northeastern University Liaoning, China
Membrane Designer 2017-2018
FormFactor Inc Portland, OR
• Well trained in IC design software (membrane design) JEDAT-Ismo and participate in new software design.
• Developed several auto-routing functions using C++ and AXEL script language.
• Learned all membrane RF layout design rules; Learned design capture tools; Participated in Pyramid Probe Card design.
• Updated and revised the rule files and help others with peer review. Junior Engineer 2017-2017
Allstar Magnetics LLC Vancouver, WA
• Strong knowledge in power electronics, especially in the DC-DC converter and magnetic circuit analyzing.
• Proficiency in designing and analyzing high-frequency inductor and transformer.
• Good at 3D drawing using ViaCAD, cooperate with Mechanical Engineer making fixtures using CNC machine.
• Familiar with UL, ISO9001, RoHS; Expert in using Wayne Kerr and LCR meter.
• Well trained in AQL process; bilingual English and Mandarin; plenty experience in communication customers/manufactures. Electrical Engineer Internship 2016 - 2017
ZowNow Engineering Inc Chicago, IL
• Invented and drew the layout of PC board using EAGLE 7.7.0. Made bill of materials.
• Designed the DC-DC power supply circuit using LM7805 and LD1117.
• Programmed C/C++ in Arduino. Applied FastLED library to generate more than 30 patterns.
• Sharpened the skills of communication protocols: TCP/UDP.
• Designed and fabricated wire harness for Li-Po batteries parallel charging.
• Set up ZigBee-WiFi with XCTU and connected them to the router. projects
NXP cup Competition: Use Altium Designer draw the PCB; Learned CCD camera, accelerometer, gyroscope and PID control. Power Gating with multiple sleep modes: Developed the bias generator circuit. Well trained in Cadence and Hspice simulation. 27th Annual Engineering EXPO: Project manager, review the PCB design, make the BOM, debug C program, allocate assignments.