AVANI SHUKLA (MS Mechanical)
***** **** **** *****, *******, Texas, 77042
Seeking a full time to work with highly motivated, active and result oriented team with opportunities to contribute towards company’s vision using my technical expertise and competent skills set. ACADEMIC SUMMARY
M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Texas A & M University, Kingsville, Texas (May 2017)
• Recipient of Achievement Award (out state tuition fee waiver by College of Engineering) B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, India (August 2015) TECHNICAL SKILLS
Computer : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint Mechanical Designing Software : AutoCAD 2D, AutoCAD 3D, SolidWorks, Pro-E, ABAQUS, Autodesk Inventor. Practical Skills : Experience working in lab with UTM (tension, compression testing), Molding, Welding, 3D printing, Drilling, welding, crimping, slitting, embossing. Coursework : Advanced Material Science, Advanced Fluid Mechanics, Continuum Mechanics, Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering Analysis in Applied Mechanics, Manufacturing Processes, Advanced Thermodynamics, Advanced Dynamics, Six Sigma and ISO Standards, Advanced Robotics and Automation, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Numerical Methods in Engineering PROFESIONAL EXPERIENCE
Shreeji Polymers Pvt. India Ltd. (Graduate Engineer Trainee) (Dec 2014- July 2015)
• Dealt with the production processes mainly HPDE Bottle Containers, PP CR (Child Resistant closures), Liquid Medication Dispensers, PP CT (Continuous Thread Enclosures), High Performance Multi-Layer Bottles.
• Learned about the blow molding processes for production of the products.
• In depth knowledge of all the process in the industry which were used in like molding, grinding etc.
• Product Development and Fabrication of the components using the 3D Modelling software.
• Experience using the mechanical measurement equipment’s, like the Vernier calipers to check the dimensions of the manufactured product.
• Knowledge of USFDA.
• Inimitable vision inspection system with Cutting Edge Technology.
• Use of IM molds in manufacturing of caps and closures for the bottled products.
• Performed other duties as assigned.
Gas Authority of India Ltd. (Trainee Engineer) (Dec 2013- June 2014)
• Learned about efficient plant operations.
• Worked on how electricity generation is accomplished using Gas Engine Generator.
• In plant training for efficient transfer of natural gas, liquid hydrocarbon, liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical city gas distribution, exploration and production.
• Preparations of the technical reports.
• Deep knowledge study of HVAC systems maintained inside the plant. PROJECTS
Fabrication and Analysis of Thermoelectric Cooling for Comfort Cooling in Cars June 2014
• To increase the mileage and to replace the conventional cooling systems to overcome limitations
• Accomplishment of project using the Peltier Module which works on the principle of Peltier effect.
• The project mainly emphasizes on the reduction of the car mileage as in conventional systems by using the Peltier Module running by the means of car battery to increase the in all mileage. Fabrication of Composite Butterfly Wing Dec 2015
• Designed a composite butterfly wing that mimics the actual butterfly wing in SolidWorks
• The minimal thickness was my main objective to make it lighter in weight as the original wing.
• The achievement to the project was done using Polyurethane and then 3D printed using Connex 300.