Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 408-***-****
Years of administrative and executive support experience including academic, medical, technology, e-commerce and fitness. Experience includes B2B and B2C and a Fortune 500 company
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive executive administrative support.
• Significant customer service experience ranging from confidential matters and working with elected officials to handling retail customers and student body daily concerns.
• Proven ability to use tools and technology to improve work efficiency by streamlining processes.
• Effectively implement new processes and train colleagues.
• Demonstrated success pinpointing internal needs and uncovering potential problem areas through assessment and analysis.
• Experience in interacting with all levels and departments within a company or organization, including working with domestic and international colleagues.
• Team-oriented, eager and willing to lead and work collaboratively with colleagues to successfully achieve goals and exceed expectations.
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated and proactive with the ability to multitask and proactively plan to address potential challenges well before they arise.
• Verifiable mastery of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
LIFE CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE WEST
Post graduate college offering a Doctor of Chiropractic degree 2014 – Present Executive Assistant to the President, EVP & EVP of Institutional Advancement
• Oversee all activities involving the President from planning and scheduling to communications and special projects.
• Handled President’s communications during a critical transitions and college crisis.
• Oversaw over 200 emails average daily with a keen eye for solving issues and recognizing communication gaps.
• Helped significantly lower travel costs for President by 30% to put travel budget in line with budgets created.
• Created over 15 reports, briefs and presentations, monthly.
• Reduced meetings for Presidents by 25% with thoughtful problem solving.
• Dealt with dozens of highly confidential situations with legal team, president, staff, faculty, and external constitutions.
• Systematically reviewed and provided feedback on all college vendors to help lower overall costs, receive better service and have the best end product possible.
AFTERMARKET PLUS 2009 - 2014
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
A sole-proprietary online sales company started in 2001..
• Responsible for all administrative support to CEO.
• Managed all written communication to customers and vendors, including letters, memos, invoices, customer service requests
• Responsible for general structuring of business requirements such as; licenses, permits, etc., for Internet sales business.
• Creation of process and maintenance of all vendor accounts to increase efficiencies around staff time spent.
• Created and maintain customer database including several monthly and yearly reporting functions increasing reporting functions significantly.
• Manage upload of eBay sales listings, customer invoicing, accounts receivable and accounts payable, compilation of year-end tax information and inventory.
• Maintained car inventory, handled all documentation accounts payable and accounts receivables.
• Created individual and monthly invoicing & reports, ordered inventory, and tracked sales,
• Effectively communicated with outside sales to build customer base and succeeded in maintaining vendor relationships
• Accurately processed payroll using payroll services The Fitness Group 1997 - 2009
A co-owned, sole-proprietary personal training facility established in 1997.
• Handled customer service issues and implement new processes as a direct result of customer feedback.
• Responsible for hiring and training of new staff, and review and documentation of career development initiatives.
• Created and maintain customer database including confidential financial and fitness performance data.
• Manage customer invoicing, accounts receivable and accounts payable and compilation of year-end tax information.
• Prime collaborator in lease negotiation processes, tenant improvement decisions, vendor relations, staffing and marketing initiatives.
• Field all business licensing, permitting and local parking requirements. VMware, INC 2005 - 2006
Resource Analyst/Team Lead, PSO
The leader in Virtualization software, this company has over 5,000 employees worldwide and hit $1.4B in 2007 revenue earnings.
• Strong interface with external customer base ensuring high level customer service.
• Supervised and trained the North America operations staff consisting of 4 employees.
• Data monitoring/analysis and reporting of bookings, billings and backlog, in order to hit major revenue targets.
• Stayed abreast of current industry trends, new technology, and VMware solutions through internal classes, and conferences.
• Developed and cultivated strong internal customer relationships with Sales, Legal and Finance.
• Interfaced with support team to manage escalations & significantly improved process flows by automating daily tasks.
• Responsible for setting expectations with the client, scheduling and fulfilling PSO engagement requests that bypass the sales process.
• Provided timely deliverables scheduled engagements and coordinated with Field Sales organization to efficiently manage those engagements and scheduling.
• Improved the PSO order tracking system by supporting an Access database and creating numerous reporting metrics.
• Enhanced the visibility of PSO order progress to the Sales force by creating/distributing weekly reports. Rational Software Corp.
Support Services Team Lead 1998 - 2004
This software development company provided a platform which improved the speed, quality, and predictability of software projects. Rational, with customers in 89 countries and more than 3,400 employees was acquired by IBM in 2002.
• Provided superior administrative, operational, and managerial support to a team of fourteen.
• Coordinated all-hands meetings, teleconferences, workshops, special events, and business travel.
• Prepared and edited business review presentations, meeting agendas, process documents, status reports, and company-wide communication.
• Reconciled purchase orders, invoices, and other financials.
• Served as point-of-contact for two site-wide facility relocations.
• Established peer recognition program to boost employee morale.
• Collaborated with global support teams to enhance process efficiencies.
• Hired and trained additional personnel to accommodate aggressive growth. Customer Service Team Lead/Contract Administrator, Lotus Development Corp 1996 - 1998 ISO 9001 Lead Internal Auditor, Lotus Development Corp 1996 - 1998 Contract Coordinator/Customer Service Rep, Lotus Development Corp 1994 - 1996 EDUCATION & TRAINING
West Valley College – General Education Saratoga, CA WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
● Advanced Customer Service Skills ● Effectiveness During Change ● Fundamental of Management ● Access Database
● 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ● Advanced Excel ● Advanced PowerPoint ● Effectively Supervise People TECHNICAL SKILLS
● MS Excel ● Oracle ● MS Word ● Email (Outlook, gmail, Yahoo) ● Vantive ● Lotus Suite ● UPS/FedEx Online ● Internet Research
● QuickArrow ● HTML ● Quickbooks