Janie H. Martinez
**** ******* ***** **, *** Antonio, TX 78233
● Successful in exceeding goals and quotas as a top performer for the team.
● Enthusiastic team player with the ability to supervise and develop others.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
● Recruiter Specialist Tri-Star Personal participated in recruiting events on local and regional level.
● Developed and studied the statistical reports to analyze application flow and selection.
● Assisted in completing required paperwork for recruitment and replacement of staff.
● Maintained all documentation, screening information and interview notes.
● Extensive experience in recruiting and relocation, Proficient with Applicant Tracking system, ability to recruit for non-exempt and exempt positions, Ability to prioritize and to handle multiple projects simultaneously, Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relations, Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Significant office experience with proven skills in recruitment and management
Conscientious in applying organizational policies and procedures
Highly skilled in performing tasks with confidentially
Strong organizational, coordination, communicative and analytical
Accomplish tasks with no supervision
Very resourceful and committed to getting the job done
Excellent relations with the public, co-worker, employees, and management at all levels
● 50 WPM typing speed ● Pleasant demeanor
● Professional phone etiquette ● Appointment setting
● Excellent communication skills ● Team building
● Articulate and well spoken ● Invoice processing
● Customer service-oriented ● Advance clerical knowledge
● Flexible ● Multi-line phone proficiency
● Accurate and detailed ● Administrative support specialist
● Excellent planner and coordinator ● Critical thinker
● Works well under pressure ● Project planning
● Social media knowledge ● Report analysis
● Employee training and development ● Credentialing
● Data Entry ● Scheduling
● Recruiting / on-boarding ● Coding
● Acct Receivable ● Bilingual
● Acct Payable ● Customer Service
● Bilingual ● Telemarketing
● SAP ● Download drawings
Sales Clerk / Coordinator, 01/2017 to Current 2018 Contract
Nurco / Vulcraft – 4021 Naco Perrin Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78217
● Primary Responsibility. Check and respond to emails/phone calls in a reasonable timeframe or with in 24 hours.
● Maintain / Manage Bid Calendar enter all bid requests immediately after request is received via phone call, fax, or email, check and distribute mail daily, order office supplies as needed, take care of all incoming / outgoing UPS / Fedex packages. Note file (s) with any special request on calendar and SAP.
● If project is located in another area / office, a request must be sent to the appropriate office to request quote. Additionally, once the quote comes back from office a cover sheet is made, printed (or pulled from the cabinets), and give to DSM
● Create SAP Quote Number (SAPing a job) All projects need to be SAP’ed and put in SAP ‘D folder. Generate a quote/file number as soon as the project is added to the Bid Calendar, drawings are then downloaded. Create the coversheet with all information like customer name, estimator, bid numbers, quotation numbers, etc.
● Enter List Jobs by creating in SAP all list projects received from customer. Generate quote and pass off to appropriate party (RSM or DSM) all jobs received from customers prior to noon need to be priced and submitted back to the customer same day.
● Plant Estimators: Have to coordinate with plant to complete the take offs and return to San Antonio Sales Office in a timely manner or meet bid date expectations of our customer. Once project is ready for pricing, the cover sheet will be printed or pulled to give to DSM for pricing.
● Quotes from other offices: Coordinate with other office bid dates to confirm we will meet our customer expectations. Fallow up status of quote if we haven’t received by 10:30 am on the day of customer request. Any customer issues will be sent to DSM immediately.
● Post-Sales Task for San Antonio and Albuquerque: Inter job information sheet, chase and inter in system
● Credit Reports: Run new credit report twice a week this has outstanding balances from customers. Notify customers of credit deadlines, send appropriate letters, and chase these items down – with a CIA, JCA Terms letters, etc.
● Maintain job tracker: Enter data in job tracker and keep it up to date. Book New Detailing Orders, setup all new orders (PO’s) received from customer. PM and / DSM / sales Reps will determine customer requirements to satisfy the information the plant needs to book a project.
● Book New Listed Orders: setup all new orders (PO’s) received from customer PM and / or DSM/Sales Reps will determine customer requirements to satisfy the information the plant needs to book a project.
Data Analyst, 03/2016 to October 2016 (Contract ended )
ArjoHuntleigh/Getinge Group – 12625 Wetmore Rd. San Antonio, TX 78247
● Primary Responsibilities ongoing transaction maintenance using existing MS Access Database, identify data required action for (DVT) pumps Deep Vein thrombosis.
● Analysis of query return files to determine action required.
● Communicated with field sales representatives and support their needs by making changes to accounts in ERP system.
● Transaction Data Entry into ERP system, including Credit and billing Memos Ad Hoc report creation as needed.
● Cross trained to help out next door in three different departments, bio-med repair center in credit reduction Receiving. Cleaned and sorted pumps in three categories, update system. Average pumps per day 150 to 200.
● Received pumps from hospitals nationwide, FedEx’s, UPS twice a day, shorted by RGB. Update system, clean send to processing line 3 day turn over. Average pumps per day 115.
● Processing line, receive DVT pumps in Max and create SO number per group units, inter each parts in MAX per pump with correct coding. Put in burn-in to run over night to make sure they are working correctly. Quote per day 46 pumps or more per day.
Warehouse Operations Clerk, 03/2015 to Current (Lay off as of (01/08/2016)
Mid-Coast Electric Supply Co. – 3354 Nacogdoches San Antonio, TX 78217
● Main duty included but not limited to: Handling ship and pick open warehouse orders for 6 facilities communicate on a daily basis with 50 reps for all locations San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Karnes City, Carrizo Springs, Victoria, Pharr City / RGV had to make sure freight was added before tickets could be invoiced on a daily basis.
● Handled and kept up with all warehouse truck maintenance, inspections, registration, repairs for all 123 vehicles for the 6 facilities which included fleet trucks, Trailers and forklifts, & warehouse facility maintenance.
● Oversees and coordinates outside vendor/contractor services, such as Heating, pest control, landscaping, janitorial, vending, etc.
● Have training in shipping and receiving, kept training logs on all employees for In2vate & IMark university on weekly bases.
● Properly coded FedEx bill added any necessary freight charges to ship ticket so it could invoice and allocated FedEx.
Recruiter, 09/2014 to 01/2015
L.K. Jordon & Associates – 105-*****-*-** Frontage Rd, San Antonio, TX 78229 ( Temp Contract)
● Temporary help for a large project for the American Dental Association help recruited, interview and hire 200 to 300 employees for the project.
● Help with scheduling making sure every position was adequately filled at all time having backups in case someone didn’t show up.
Client Service Specialist / Light Industrial Recruiting Specialist, 05/2011 to 09-2014
Tech-Force, a Tri-Starr Personnel Company, 121 Interpark Blvd # 200 & 201, San Antonio, TX 78216
● Credentialed all new employees information such as education, licenses etc.
● Highly accomplished professional with diverse experience poised to excel in Recruiting positions with your company
● Offer outstanding team leadership abilities
● Exceptionally organized and disciplined; possess well developed interpersonal written & oral communication skills and the ability to motivate and direct others in a supportive, cooperative team environment.
● Business administration expertise.
● Motivated results-oriented professional with experience in recruiting and client services.
● Recruits candidates to fill positions for professional, administrative, clerical, customer service, light industrial, warehouse and production areas.
● Conducts job placements activities to source candidates, applicant testing and data entry of scores in file.
● Interview and evaluates candidates to determine their qualification for assignments to fill open orders.
● Completes reference check, backgrounds in background check, E-verify, drug screens, employment verification in accordance with company policies.
● Maintains customer and associate records in Bullhorn / Teamwork’s database ensuring competences and accuracy.
● Conducts company new hire orientations and client specific orientations, answers phones as need providing information to clients, customers and associates.
● Outstanding communication, presentation, and negotiation skills focused on providing the highest level of customer service.
● Ability to develop long-term viable business relationships, while establishing exceptional rapport with individuals on all levels.
Medical Staff Manager, Personnel Consultant, Recruiter, 05/09 to 05/11
Gowdy Consultants – 12059 Starcrest, San Antonio, TX 78247 (Went out of business)
● Verified all new hire’s credentials.
● Responsible for recruiting qualified healthcare candidates for existing job opportunities while meeting the mandates/standards/needs established by client companies.
● Duties include but not limited to: performing interviews, checking references, conducting background checks.
● Prepared candidates for interview process thereby increasing candidates’ likelihood of securing the position while focusing on agreeable salary for both parties.
● Maintained current contracts with all clients to reflect agreements made between both parties.
● Utilized marketing tools to acquire new clients by developing outbound calling regiment to new prospects by cold calling techniques as well as went out in the field to meet prospective new clients face to face.
● Accountable for maintenance and execution of all payroll requirements
Office Manager 8/2005 to 5/2009
D.M Painting - San Antonio, TX (Business closed)
● Established marketing plan for company in order to acquire new contracts.
● Responsible for preparing all sub-contractors contract requirement.
● Approved contract estimates for subcontractors.
● Maintained all aspects of payroll, accounts receivable/accounts payable.
● Prepared all tax documents in order to meet tax standards for all subcontractors.
High School Diploma: 1979 - 1983
Sidney Lanier High School – 1514 Cesar E. Chavez
● Member of Needle Trades Club 1979 - 1983