Cedar Falls Ia.
• Read and interpret blueprints or specifications to determine size, shape, color, type, or thickness of glass, location of framing, installation procedures, or staging or scaffolding materials required.
• Fabricate or install metal sashes or moldings for glass installation, using aluminum or steel framing.
• Cut, fit, install, repair, or replace glass or glass substitutes, such as plastic or aluminum, in building interiors or exteriors or in furniture or other products.
• Set glass doors into frames and bolt metal hinges, handles, locks, or other hardware to attach doors to frames and walls.
Mechanical Door Repairer
Cedar Falls Ia.
07/2014 - 02/2017
• Adjust doors to open or close with the correct amount of effort or make simple adjustments to electric openers.
• Repair or replace worn or broken door parts, using hand tools.
• Install door frames, rails, steel rolling curtains, electronic-eye mechanisms, or electric door openers and closers, using power tools, hand tools, and electronic test equipment.
• Apply hardware to door sections, such as drilling holes to install locks.
• Study blueprints and schematic diagrams to determine appropriate methods of installing or repairing automated door openers.
Charles City Ia..
03/2012 - 07/2014
• Roll hand rollers over rebuilt casings, exerting pressure to ensure adhesion between camelbacks and casings.
• Measure tires to determine mold size requirements.
• Place tires into molds for new tread.
• Reading Comprehension • Quality Control Analysis
• Critical Thinking • Troubleshooting
• Complex Problem Solving
• Learning Strategies
• Systems Analysis
• Operation and Control
• I am hard working, and a fast learner like to do the job right the first time.