ABDUL RAHMAN. F.R,
E : email@example.com
Highly adaptable and versed Technical Assistant with 8 years career experience in Technical Administrative Office environments.Extensive knowledge and education in a variety of hardware and software solutions. Excellent communication, analytic, and problem-solving skills with proven results in assisting users with computer hardware and software programs.
YEAR OF COMPLETION
• Acquisition & Deployment
• Strategic Planning
• Operational Management
• PC Diagnostics and Solutions
• Office Administration • Technical Writing & Reading
• Document Management
• Process Improvement
• Technical Support
• Data Entry
August 2012 to June 2017
Technical Assistant \ Document Controller
• Performing administrative and clerical activities of Warehouse division such as answering phone calls, preparing reports and compiling files.
• Produces Accurate Statistics,Relevant figures to Head of the Section as required.
• Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the subsidiaries function of PO Management, this involves keep a constant check on stock levels in SAP, liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
• Responds in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information searches and general requests for support from project/department personnel
• Control Workflow management and document Distribution
• Control and maintain project Record of incoming project documents
• Client Liasion and Management Meeting scheduling and event calendars.
• Routine Receiving Delivery Notes are Updating in Excel sheet & Maintaining in Share Point
• Updating Historical Purchase Orders in SharePoint Such as( PMP,JBOG,HELIUM)
• Chemicals & Cylinders Delivery Status Updating in Share Point
• Invoice’s Updating in Sharepoint & Mailing to accounts Dept
• Prepares Consignment Delivery Notes & Notified to End-user for Collection(Onshore\Offshore)
• Prepares Material Discrepancy Reports & Updating in Share Point\attaching in SAP.
• Prepares Outgoing Bill of lading for returning Materials to supplier & attaching in SAP.
• Prepares Material Dispatch notes for Offshore Shipments.
• QA\QC Reports maintaining in Share Point.
• Maintaining Open & Closed Purchase orders & Purchase requisition.
• Separates Purchase orders as per Shelf life amendments in the description.
• Maintaining PR documents as per the requirement.
• Drawings,Supporting Documents, Technical Specifications,MSDS were Uploading in SAP MM.
• Receiving and issuing the materials for planned and un-Planned shutdown.
• Issue & filing hard copies of issue slips & uploading in Share Point.
• Changes on Bin Location & New storage location creating in SAP MM.
• Re enclosed converted SAR updating in MS Office.
• Receiving Fax, Scanning all relevant Documents & Uploading in Share Point \ SAP.
• Prepares Monthly & weekly reports for Warehouse activities.
Innovation Networks, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Jan 2011- Feb 2012
System & Network Admin
• Installation and maintenance of all systems within a client’s digital environment.
• Producing documentation on operational, system and user procedures & guidelines.
• Building, configuration and troubleshooting of server and desktop hardware.
• Providing advice on selection and purchase of IT equipment.
• Maintaining maximum availability of supported services for users.
• Obtaining quotes for supply of goods and services from suppliers.
• Designing, implementing and managing Active Directory.
• Monitoring the progress of third-party maintenance contract suppliers.
• Ensuring that support calls are logged and handled effectively and efficiently.
• Responsible for disaster recovery, closing security loopholes and access levels.
• Ensure adequate antivirus protection & solutions are maintained and updated.
• Identify and recommending improvements for E-mail applications & Web-page development.
Netlinx Systems, Chennai, India
June 2009- Sep 2010
IT Support Engineer
• Diagnosis of desktop, application, networking and infrastructure issues.
• Experience of supporting a wide and varied client base.
• Troubleshooting PC’s, laptops and mobile devices.
• Administering the IT department’s policies and procedures.
• Installation and support of telecommunication equipment.
• Maintaining a log of all problems detected and system backups.
• Responsible for maintaining backups and for project work such as new builds.
• Working closely with software suppliers to resolve operational issues.
• Responsible for supporting: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/ Office 2003,2007 and 2010 Windows Server, Small Business Server 2003/2008, Active Directory management Exchange 2003/2007, Backup products, Anti-Virus products, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless router and Firewall Configurations
Certifications and Trainings:
CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
MSEN - Master of System Engineering & Networking
SAP, MS-OFFICE (2007,2010,2013,2016),OPERA PMS,ACONEX
Father’s name : FazlulRahman. M
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Date of Birth : 22-08-1987
Passport Number : H1060069
Alternate Mobile No : +91-957*******
Languages Known : English, Tamil, Malayalam, and Hindi
Martial Status : Single
Permanent Address : Tamilnadu - India
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : (F.R ABDUL RAHMAN)