Kevin M. Hymes
email@example.com - 631-***-****
Young professional with over five years combined experience in logistics and account management. BBA in Integrated Marketing Communications with over seven years’ experience in social media and two years in tangible marketing and advertising. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with co-workers to develop successful market research materials. Passion for social media marketing and efficiency throughout the workplace. Education
Bachelor of Business Administration in Integrated Marketing Communications May 2012 Dowling College Oakdale, NY
Logistics Coordinator 9/2017-1/2018
World Centric Petaluma, CA
• Check and fulfill orders in a timely matter.
• Double check Account Managers work to make sure that no errors are happening.
• Creating Metrics to track mistakes.
• Meet daily deadlines for orders to be sent to the warehouses.
• Constant contact with Account Management department.
• Daily contact with both warehouses.
• Working in excel, uploading CSV files into Netsuite for fulfillment.
• Currently working with IT to try an automate certain processes that should be automated.
• Work close with supply chain and carriers to figure out quotes on FTL shipments.
• Attend daily and weekly meetings with each warehouse to ensure compliance. Account Manager 8/2015-8/2017
Core Brands Petaluma, CA
• Researches via data found in the computer short shipments, mis-shipments and lost shipments and initiates credit memos where applicable.
• Communicates with customers by phone or e-mail, determines nature of call and appropriate person to handle the call.
• Includes a customer outreach program for customer satisfaction by follow-up calls in appreciation of customer business.
• Interfaces via email and phone with Accounting and Operations to insure general customer satisfaction.
• Refers all sales leads, customer requests and product information requests including pricing to the appropriate Regional Sales Manager.
• Provides basic first line technical assistance including common compatibility questions.
• Up sells Core Brand products.
• Works closely with Regional Sales Managers to assure prompt attention to all customer matters within each region.
• Insures customer is aware of, and follows, the Return Policy and all other relevant procedures.
• Secondary Duties and Responsibilities May be assigned as the customer service liaison or personal contact for special accounts.
• May be assigned as the lead person responsible for the coordination of orders for specific product lines or product categories.
Lead Generator 3/2015-6/2015
Network Capital Funding Corporation Irvine, CA
• Handle 200-600 calls daily
• Pitch and sell to leads using various scripts
• Creating solid leads for the Loan Originators
• Met and exceeded various goals per week
Account Manager/Shipping Coordinator 12/2012-12/2014 Associated Global Systems New Hyde Park, NY
• Handle domestic operations for the Global Experience Specialists account.
• Inbound and Outbound sales calls, various everyday office tasks.
• Communicate with various hubs all over the country to make sure products get where they need to in a timely manner
• Handle hot-shots with high-profile accounts, such as hill-rom, ingram-micro, and global experience specialists on a daily basis
• 80-100 inbound/outbound calls per day
• Quote new customers on all types of domestic shipments, communicating via e-mail or. outbound calling
• Faxing and shipping documents to hubs and various carriers all over the country.
• Handling 100-150 e-mails daily
Intern 7/2009- 12/2012
Barnaby Black West Sayville, NY
• Develop promotions, such as coupon codes, for holidays and clearance sales
• Create and maintain company’s facebook, twitter, and instagram accounts
• Work with owner and photographer to model seasonal garments Office Assistant 7/2009-4/2012
Protective Management Systems Bohemia, NY
• Created and maintained the eBay account for the company to sell excess inventory
• Managed projects and served as primary liaison between clients and multiple internal groups
• Matched purchases with invoices and tracked order accuracy
• Communicated with clients and employees to explain product details and ensure customer satisfaction
• Generated a survey for market research to adapt the company to today’s market Technical Skills
Mac, PC, Adobe InDesign, Aperture, iWork: Pages, Keynote, Numbers, MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, NetSuite, Slack, Google Docs, E-Commerce platform exp: CommerceHub, SPS Commerce, VendorNet, Retail Link