*** **** **** ******, ***. **K, New York, NY 10017 410-***-**** email@example.com Highly motivated and experienced consultant with strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated leadership ability, strong analytical and problem solving skills; pragmatic with good business sense, detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment, strong history of developing and retaining key business, with a desire for growth and success.
Bachelor of Arts Washington College Chestertown, MD May 2011 Major: Business Management
Senior Thesis: Strategic Analysis of Jos. A. Bank
Division III Athlete - Men’s Lacrosse (2007-2011)
• Senior Captain (2011), All Centennial Conference (2010), Team MVP (2010) Experience
Real Estate & Contracts Specialist Smartlink, LLC New York, NY Jan 2016 – Present
• Negotiate renewals and rent reduction in the New York City Market.
• Research, track and analyze real estate material to establish financial metrics, debt structure, cash flow capacity, and real estate valuation in order to make key business decisions.
• Draft, review, and negotiate Real Estate proposals for Commercial and Residential properties.
• Daily interaction with clientele to establish and maintain ongoing long-term relationships and leverage existing relationships to develop new business opportunities.
• Work closely with the internal executive team to develop business initiatives into clear objectives and concrete goals.
Site Acquisition Specialist Smartlink, LLC Annapolis, MD May 2014 – Jan 2016
• Negotiated, secured, and renewed leasing entitlements while consulting for T-Mobile.
• Drafted full leases, amendments and contracts for new and existing real estate sites.
• Managed sites to ensure projects stay on schedule, within budget and records are maintained.
• Provided analytical reports to the client on an annual, quarterly, weekly, and daily basis.
• Daily use of Microsoft Excel to track progression of each individual site and entitlements.
• Top Specialist with most completed leases for 2nd/3rd Quarter (2015) Branch Manager Mariner Finance, LLC Baltimore, MD Oct 2011 – May 2014
• Managed branch income generation and expense control that was consistent with the attainment of company annual planned growth retention goals, including loans and the utilization of all available services.
• Provided service to current/prospective customers through underwriting authority which helped make key financial decisions for both the customer and the branch.
• Prepared and submitted quarterly reports that portrayed branch activity and growth.
• Obtained State of Maryland: Life and Health Insurance License Assistant Project Manager Image Asphalt Maintenance Pasadena, MD May 2007–Oct 2011
• Assisted Project Manager with construction tasks at BWI and Regan Airports.
• Reviewed construction drawings and plan approvals. Skills: Business Development, Consultation, Financial Analysis, Project Management, Contracts & Leasing, Microsoft Office References available upon request