e: firstname.lastname@example.org c: 469-***-****
Technical K nowledge
Operating Systems Windows XP/Vista/Win7+, Mac OS X, and Linux Software
Excel Add-ins, Firebug and Fiddler web tools, MS Office tools, Adobe Photoshop, Service Now, Salesforce, Cisco Agent Desktop, VPN support Microsoft SQL Server, Telnet and SSH
Languages SQL, HTML, HTML5, CSS, XML
Network Protocols TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP
Oklahoma Christian University
Bachelors of Science in Psychology
August 2009 -
Southwestern Christian College, Terrell, Texas
Associates of Science in General Studies
May 2016-Present Oxfords Solutions Inc - Thomson Reuters Technical Support
● Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills within dynamic, high volume environment.
● Working knowledge of SQL configuration manager tool and configuring the Windows firewall TCP/UDP ports to allow remote connectivity for inbound and outbound rules.
● Provide support for remote employees using Citrix environments.
● Manipulating databases using MS SQL Server Management Studio to resolve error messages within the application program.
● Manually removed SQL Server Instance from the registry editor by modifying registry keys.
● Reset SQL Server Instance password using the command line as administrator.
● Proactively monitor SQL databases and manage backup/recovery for SQL instances and manage database and resource capacity planning.
● Review system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
● Manage security of system and individual accounts and privileges.
● Troubleshoot reporting errors in SSRS and SSIS and manage database security support.
● Review trouble tickets to ensure the integrity and accuracy of data recorded and assist with resolving escalations with Seniors.
● Worked on production environments: up-time, performance, back-up, capacity planning and optimization.
May 2014- Oct 2016 G4S Secure Solutions Inc Client Support
● My primary duties were to troubleshoot network connectivity issues, monitor servers and e lectronic security and surveillance applications, p erform software upgrades, and new installations.
● Responsible for configurations, upgrades to monitor data, and load balancing.
● Communicated with multiple teams across the company to support system changes, modifications, or enhancements to software and several systems.
● Recorded changes to the infrastructure, as well as, detect and respond to all infrastructure alerts and escalate to the appropriate parties.
● Used network monitoring tools to determine an issue and follow procedures to resolve the problems.
● Earned solid reputation for solving complex issues and providing exceptional customer service.
● Using remote connection utilities such as Telnet and SSH to resolve issues from the client’s command line. Aug 2011- Feb 2013: Oklahoma Christian University Customer Support
● My responsibilities were to update HTML layouts and assist in design of the customer support portal and visual content, navigational links, and page layouts for custom user configurations.
● Ability to meet deadlines on important projects designing images using Adobe Photoshop.
● Collaborated with company’s team staff to optimize working environment and customer service.
● Actively provided caring and professional service to users, communicating technical solutions to a non-technical users.