INSIDE SALES CUSTOMER ACCOUNT SPECIALIST LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN SALES SUPPORT Contributes to sales and supports optimal order fulfillment processes across enterprise functions and external partnerships to meet satisfactory customer service. Builds relationships with customers, anticipates forecasted needs, promptly resolves issues, reviews for contract adherence, and reports analyzed statuses to coordinate priorities of material, production and delivery flows. Identifies new business opportunities and implements pricing and billing improvements to support bottom line. SAP Management Inventory Control Process Improvements Cost Reduction Forecasting / Demand Planning Change Management Service and Retention Continuity Customer Relationship Management Order Fulfillment Business Analysis / Dispute Resolution Computer Skills: Power user in SAP MS Office Suite Outlook CPFR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
REICHHOLD LLC2, Durham, NC
Global supplier to the Composite and Coatings Industry. Customer Support Manager (June 2015 - Present)
Customer Service Rep for Export Accounts. Inside sales and primary contact for a national account with purchases in excess of 70 million pounds / year. Ensures movement of inventory within the contracted timeline and identifies locations for consignment designation.
• Proactively addressed lost business with 10 sellers by weekly reviewing of monthly forecast of approximately 25 million pounds against actuals. Worked with Customer Service Rep to move orders
(132,000 pounds minimum) to meet planned volume for the month.
• Managed sample needs (approximately 400 / month) and inventory replenishment by tracking the number of samples requested and ensuring adequate stock levels at Sample Center. Provided account leads to Sales Reps after sample delivery and initial follow up communication.
• Managed rebate agreement program by providing sellers with quarterly volume report outlining volume in comparison to SAP accrued volume level, resulting in increased sales based on volume rebates and supporting Finance with preparing End of Year (EOY) margin reports.
• Closed out open customer claims within 60-90 days by tracking, monitoring, and facilitating meetings.
• Reviewed distributor and National Accounts contracts to ensure alignment with current practices.
• Managed call report database by adding customers as sellers traveled to various accounts.
• Supported ongoing training and continuous improvement of Customer Service department by providing various tools offered through SAP. Trained new Customer Service rep and assisted Customer Service manager through policy development and implementation.
• Generated daily open order report and delivery due list to identify orders not available for shipment, thus slashing unconfirmed orders by 100%. Worked with consignment locations to ensure last minute Reichhold manufacturing changes did not interfere with planned production.
• Worked with distribution network by keeping site up to date with pricing / sourcing information.
• Modified reporting functions in SAP by working with IT department and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
• Coordinated and expedited flow of materials with material planners, suppliers, and third-party service providers (freight forwarders, carriers, vendors and warehouse).
• Worked collaboratively with IT to set up barcoding in SAP to adhere to customers’ requirements. Shanae Crudup Page 2
REICHHOLD CHEMICALS, Research Triangle Park, NC
Customer Service Manager (January 2013 – June 2015) Managed daily operations of Coatings Customer Service department and staff of 6.
• Worked closely with key accounts to ensure customer needs were met daily.
• Facilitated collaboration between Customer Service and other functional teams to anticipate customer needs, lead customer service initiatives, and deliver exceptional service.
• Worked closely with Master Planning Manager to prioritize production orders.
• Assisted Sales Director with development and implementation of service commitments.
• Worked with IT to develop SAP systems to measure, analyze, and improve customer fulfillment.
• Monitored uploading of pricing into SAP, which reduced invoice inaccuracies by 100%.
• Decreased amount of monthly unbilled orders by 100% by running SAP monthly invoice report. Increased revenue ranged from $10,000 – $100,000.
• Provided sellers monthly pricing reflecting effective and expiration dates to ensure orders invoiced on ship date and prevent price expiration in SAP.
Customer Service Supervisor (November 2010 – December 2012) Supervised 4 staff in team-based environment requiring daily coverage with customers.
• Built and maintained close working relationships with customers and promptly responded to needs, complaints and issues by anticipating change and generating creative solutions.
• Inside Sales Rep for distributor contributing 4.5 million pounds. Scheduled weekly calls to discuss forecasting and current pricing.
• Maintained excellent vendor performance with customers measured by quality, delivery, service, and invoice accuracy.
• Ensured all orders (15-25 per day) were accurate, complete, and confirmed with customers within 24 hours.
• Worked with plant sites, Logistics, and Customer Account Specialists to resolve scheduling conflicts, delivery issues, and carrier complaints.
• Worked in collaboration with Credit Specialist to resolve short pays, issue debits and credits, and resolve billing disputes. Coordinated offsets in customers’ accounts with Treasury.
• Generated sales reports for sales material rebate payouts.
• Provided account set-up, data entry, and master file maintenance for over 250 accounts. Customer Account Specialist (February 2001 – October 2010)
• Worked effectively with outside Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Financial Analysts and Technical to ensure customer requirements were met, and handled situations independently without supervision.
• Cultivated customers’ business by meticulously listening to needs while maintaining profitability.
• Proactively updated customer masters in SAP and forecasts based on history and new business.
• Managed accounts receivables for 50 active accounts to ensure timely invoice payment.
• Implemented timely corrective actions to resolve problems pertaining to carrier, product, and production.
• Executed monthly consignment billing to ensure inventories match.
• Created and closed earned volume rebates in SAP.
• Managed and proposed monthly commissions for distributions. EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Skillpath Leadership Seminar, October, 2011
Bachelor of Science in Marketing / Business Administration, 2000 North Carolina Agriculture and Technical State University, Greensboro, NC