Seeking a challenging position in management and business development that will fully utilize my managerial and technical business skills; focus and enhance them to fit corporate standards to open new horizons and continuously broaden my knowledge and expertise and channel them towards organisational success.
2011-2015: King Faisal University-Business administration (4/5 GPA) Courses taken include: Strategic Management, Law, Accounting, Quality control, Contracting and IT.
2006-2009: King Fahd University for Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) - Civil engineering Advanced courses in Civil Engineering and Mathematics.
Work Experience Summary
2017-Present: Housekeeping manager, Movenpick hotel and resorts: entering as the manager to be prepared for the executive head of the department i am Managing Houekeeping in the rooms division of the Movenpick 5-star hotel with over thirty employees under my management.
• inspecting and scheduling day to day operations making sure best quality standards are met and all the rooms are ready on time. and within the first month i raised the cleanliness and efficiency of the staff
• managing all facilities and ensuring the maintenance of all assets in the rooms and public areas and facilities are well kept.
• managing laundry operations and overseeing the quality and health standards are maintained.
• inventory and procurement of amenities, flowers,linens and foods. outside my work in the housekeeping department i brought new ideas and proposed changes that increase sales and generate new revenue to the hotel such as new marketing material, designed new packages for honeymoon guests and proposed new events and F&B special catering packages 2014-2017 3-star hotel developer and Manager -Nai Suites Hotel, Dammam
• Oversaw the transformation of residential apartments to hotel suites that met the government-required standards:
- Managed developing construction plans and hiring a contractor to divide large flats into 1-3 bedroom suites as per market demand.
- Designed and oversaw the decoration
- Managing the purchasing and procurement of furniture and accessories.
- Researched eco-friendly, power saving systems and supervised their installation.
• recruitment and training of the front office representatives and housekeeping staff.
• daily Auditing and Managing financial budgeting: cash flow,employee Payroll, revenue management, development and investment.
• Created an incentive program for the front office team to improve sales and room rates.
• Managing sales partner accounts such as travel agencies and OTA affiliates
(Booking.com, Expedia, airbnb... etc)
• Developed promotional offers to attract corporations, long stays and groups (including packages, partnership with wedding halls...etc)
• Managing Customer care and overbookings.
2013-2015: Manager- Design Intervention contracting, Dammam Design Intervention is a small company specialized in interior design and renovation. A collaboration was formed with an outsourced architect where we designed and executed remodeling and renovations for homes and offices.
2009-2015:Cluster property manager- Alkhuraijy Real Estate, Dammam Founded and managed a personally owned company in property management and real estate investment. The investment initially started with one building. The project continuously grew into four apartment buildings by the third year and eight by the fourth year.
• Managed rented eight residential buildings containing a total of 415 apartments within 4 years.
• Initiated and supervised a strongly focused marketing campaign with each new building to succeed in having all the flats leased within two months.
• Managing Sales
• Managing marketing for all buildings:
- Hired and trained a part-time marketing team to advertise for the buildings.
- Advertising methods included: Free/Paid newspaper advertisement, flyers, signs and banners in busy traffic spots (cafes, restaurant and sport centers)
• Supervising Maintenance: scheduling technician rotation to maintain Air Conditioning and general maintenance of the building.
• Contract management and tenants handling.
Other experiences :
• Business plans: participated in conducting feasibility studies, studied paper products factories, industrial water treatment, plastic recycling factories, incubator businesses, cafes and restaurants (these studies included field trips, meetings with experts and suppliers/buyers, government officials).
• Law experience: knowledgeable in commercial law, reviewing contracts and legal action in Saudi law system and UAE commercial law. Other skills
• Programs: Opera and other hotel PMS, AutoCAD, Microsoft office.
• Beginner computer programming :Python, C++
• Entrepreneurship: always in search for new business ideas and ways to maximize profits
• Languages : Arabic, native – English, fluent – French, Beginner
• Creative mind, thinking and brain storming
Interests and Hobbies
• Design and decoration
• Reading in human behavior, neuropsychology, quantum physics, astronomy, medical research, economy and technology
• Playing the piano
-Nationality: Saudi -Status: Married -Birth Date: 27/9/1988