Windsor, WI ****8
Summary: Proficient assistant offering 13 years in caregiving, cash handling and attention to detail orientation as well as a dedication to completing tasks on time and surpassing expectations. Dedicated assistant motivated to maintain resident, staff and family satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Home Instead Senior Care-2013-2014
• Provide scheduling for over 120 caregivers with clients in the range of 110-130. This includes, but not limited, to changing schedules with little to no notice. With scheduling, I provided specific caregivers with specific cares. Caregivers may not feel comfortable with personal cares, therefore, they were scheduled for all but personal care. Other situations regarding schedule was caregiver/client personality, destinations and amount of time for each shift.
• Answer a multi-line phones providing caregivers/clients with information regarding shift. I took it upon myself, to meet each new client. This provided myself with helpful information to pass on to the caregiver, such as personality, duties needed and specifics regarding enty.
• I, also, took it upon myself to do shifts with the clients. I cooked, cleaned and gave personal care. I educated myself on ways to clean the bathroom efficiently, the kitchen and all areas of their household. This provided specifics for the caregivers with their shift with that client.
• Accounts payable/receivable. Update payroll for all caregivers.
• Participated in donation activities.
Meadowmere Assisted Living-2000-2013, 2017-present CNA/Administrative Assistant
• Duties as a CNA included ADL’s, cleaning and laundry.
• Trained all employees with human resource paperwork, ADL’s, cleaning, laundry, safety procedures and medication administration.
• Created and updated care plans.
• Team player and resolved problems with residents and employees.
• Exceptional time management, organized, decision making, self taught, quick learner, enjoy working and learning new skills.
• Clean all common areas (bathrooms, employee locker room, reading room, prayer room,private dining room, laundry rooms, medication room and private laundry room).
• Supervised over 12 caregivers.
• Scheduled maintenance needs.
• Delivered compassionate care for over 70 residents exceedingly assisted living requirements.
• AP/AR, Update payroll for all staff.
• Excellent communication skills
• Dedicated team player
• Detail orientated
• MSDS knowledge
• Advanced computer skills
• Data entry, 10 keypad
• Can work individually
• Excellent customer service
• Excellent attendance