• Communicates effectively in written and verbal forms across multiple styles
• Experienced in planning lessons, creating graphics, and writing procedures
• Successfully facilitates group meetings and trainings
• Learns and retains product knowledge and corporate policies
• Organizes and manages multiple tasks and deadlines efficiently
• Versed in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Adobe products; learns programs quickly
• Demonstrates integrity and commitment through punctual, reliable attendance and high quality of work
• Provides excellent customer service to both internal and external customers RECENT EXPERIENCE
Responsible for providing a positive customer experience leading to improved satisfaction and sales. Known for consistently receiving top customer satisfaction scores.
• Delivered exceptional customer service per bank guidelines by greeting customers, smiling, using their name, and ending each interaction appropriately
• Processed transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Handled large volumes of cash and checks while consistently balancing
• Listened carefully to customers to understand their top financial priorities and to uncover products and solutions that would benefit them
• Resolved routine customer problems and referred more complex issues to the appropriate team member
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of risk and regulatory standards, policies, and controls
CSC Operations Training Assistant 2016
Electronic Transaction Consultants Corporation (ETCC) Responsible for effectively delivering training to entire CSC (Customer Service Center) operation, including assisting with planning, organizing, and executing new-hire training.
• Presented training materials using a variety of instructional techniques, such as team exercises, classroom instruction, e-learning, and one-on-one instruction
• Assessed participant understanding at the conclusion of training and provided recommendations for additional training where needed
• Helped develop curriculum for new-hire and ongoing training
• Worked with trainers and management to ensure effective communication of approved program changes, such as SOPs and knowledge base updates
• Maintained internal database and created new, more usable navigation table
• Created customer survey and email collector via SurveyMonkey and analyzed results
Brian DiPasquale, continued
Mailroom Clerk 2015-2016
Electronic Transaction Consultants Corporation (ETCC) Sorted and managed large volumes of incoming and returned mail and faxes. Calculated check totals and batched checks for payment processors. Updated addresses, notated accounts, and completed other database tasks. Processed disputes, including assessing the validity of evidence.
Professional Scorer 2015
Pearson Scoring Center
Scored student essays from national tests according to rubric guidelines. Known for speed and accuracy.
Stay-at-Home Dad 2008–2014
Performed customer service and conflict resolution daily. Educated and entertained customers as needed.
Barnes and Noble
Performed customer service and retail sales of books and CDs. Assisted customers with locating, understanding, and purchasing merchandise. Restocked and maintained inventory levels. Managed credit card, cash and return transactions, ensuring registers balanced. Care Associate 2005-2006
Processed inbound telephone calls from customers of dedicated clients in accordance with corporate policies and federal regulations. Managed customer records, resolved problems, and handled customer complaints. Assisted customers in changing/upgrading services. Customer Service Representative 2004-2005
Processed inbound telephone calls from Virgin Mobile customers. Duties same as above. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Arts, English/Technical Communications Eastern Washington University; Cheney, WA
Additional Coursework in Masters of Education
Eastern Washington University; Cheney, WA