Ryan J. Marchino, MBA
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• MBA with finance emphasis – (University of Colorado at Denver – 2015)
• BS in business administration emphasizing in finance (University of Northern Colorado-2008)
• Hard working and consistently benefits the team.
• Efficient with multi-tasking and accomplishing tasks with a deadline.
• Driven, goal oriented, dedicated, reliable, detail oriented, and a problem solver.
• Advanced excel/financial modeling skills.
• Software experience: Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase, Microsoft Suite ViaSat (April, 2016-Present)
Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A/Finance)
• Manage multiple cost centers budget and forecasting including monthly/quarterly and annual reviews and updates, variance analysis for actuals to budget, and volume and rate driven models when necessary.
• Build comprehensive financial models for business opportunities and cases including insourcing of the sales center and function, new satellite customer migration and financial impact, software/service transition models, ancillary products modeling, forecast modeling for product revenue, modeled with a financial impact including NPV and IRR based on cash flows and other variable metrics.
• Created functional P&Ls for various product offerings and continuously report on results monthly as well as suggest improvement possibilities with relation to EBITDA.
• Completed ad hoc analysis upon request from senior management including subscriber economics by channel with multiple variables including ARPU, churn, CCPU, and SAC, commissions forecast modeling, analysis of cost trends, and financial reporting. Integra Telecom (November, 2013-April, 2016)
Senior Financial Analyst (Treasury/Finance) (May, 2015-April, 2016)
• Analysis for multiple business units including: lease vs. buy decisions related to telecommunications equipment sold by Integra, reporting requests for varying lines of business, telecommunications build analysis including net present value and internal rate of return characteristics for specific customer builds and financial model development for the builds/offer management teams.
• Met with multiple departments throughout business to identify near term cash requirements.
• Active resource for treasury analyst with regard to day to day treasury functions.
• Prepare refinance presentation related to lender refinance and quarterly investor presentations outlining key events within the quarter and related financial results.
• M&A projects as needed, including valuations for potential acquisitions. Integra purchased one firm in 2015 for $32mm and submitted a letter of intent to purchase another company towards the end of 2015. These projects include complete financial modeling build with valuation, diligence, and deal process management.
Financial Analyst (Treasury) (November, 2013-May 2015)
• Forecast the company’s cash position and complete daily reconciliation of cash balances as well as manage the cash outflows as necessary.
• Create the quarterly investor presentation slide deck for the company’s quarterly earnings call.
• Calculate loan covenant calculations in accordance with the credit agreements and update the quarterly compliance certificates for the lien holders.
• Manage the debt payments to lien holders.
• Budget for treasury related expenses for 2015 financial expectations and monthly variance explanations.
• Maintain the company letters of credit.
• Track the company equity positions, including private investor positions and employee options/RSUs.
• Bank website administrator for all company bank accounts, credit accounts, and equity accounts.
• Manage corporate credit card and purchasing card accounts.
• Assist with M&A modeling – Integra purchased two companies in 2014 and I was part of a team that analyzed the value and played a critical role in the transition after purchase.
• Analysis of the company commissions plan. Part of a team that recreated the comp plan for the 2015 plan year based on current data and expected targeted sales. Dish Network (February, 2012-November, 2013)
Staff Accountant (SEC Reporting Group) (September, 2012-November, 2013)
• Compile financial reports and information for quarterly and annual SEC filings.
• Review and update XBRL related to the company filings.
• Schedule and meet with committees related to company financial disclosures.
• Create reports including cash flows, equity rollforward, and misc. reports for upper management.
• Complete government census reports related to company financial information.
• Maintain and update SEC disclosure binders for tie outs of company filings. Associate Accountant (General Ledger Group) (February, 2012-September, 2012)
• Transitioned Blockbuster acquisition accounting processes into DISH. Documented/learned procedures and trained other team members to take them over.
• Uploaded multiple journal entries to the general ledger during close of the accounting period.
• Reconciled multiple accounts after accounting close is finished.
• Performed daily duties including reconciliation of retail bank deposits to system polling, downloading bank files, updating cash and credit tracking worksheets in excel, researching and producing reports for upper management.
Military Service, United States Army – Air Defender (August, 2008 –February, 2012) Supervisor (14J-air defender, noncommissioned officer) (May, 2010 –February, 2012)
• Performed system integration for Army Air Defense computer systems including satellite, radio, and Ethernet capable equipment.
References Available Upon Request