CHIK YUET YU (RACHEL)
To obtain an entry-level position at an insurance company utilizing my current skills and work experience.
Wollaston Child Care Center, Quincy, MA 2010-2011
Child Day Care Assistant
• Helped the teacher in bringing all the children to the playground for outside to play.
• Set up tables daily for children’s lunchtime.
• Supervised children during playtime and gave all children individual attention.
• Separated the toys for the children’s playtime.
Briggs New York/Kellwood Company, Boston, MA 2002-2008
Accounting data entry clerk
• Responsible for entering daily orders into Excel files that converted into calculations for
determining production quantity, color, sizes, and material yardage for garment production.
• Daily posting of customer information in appropriate recordkeeping databases.
• Coordinated and distributed the printing and pattern reports for the department.
• Posted design information into the system and printed design tickets.
Partners Healthcare System, Charlestown, MA Accounts Receivable Clerk
2001 - 2002
• Reviewed the EOBS to resolve balances by posting contractual documents.
• Re-billed copays to the approved secondary payers.
• Worked closely with the PARS and BICS processes.
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Data Entry Clerk
2000 (Oct- Dec)
• Processed data entry of assessment instruments for Prospective Payment Study program.
Windows NT/2000/ME/XP, Word, Excel Languages: English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Quincy Community Action Programs Adult Basic Education Program. Sep 2008 – June 2010
Roxbury Community College, Boston, MA
English E.S.L. Program
Ching Yee Girls School, Hong Kong