James Liburd, MBA
Human Resources Management
• Responsible for developing employment, benefit and personal policies for Information Systems
• Trained customer service, sales, and office support staff.
• Developed employee job descriptions and performance standards including performance
appraisals, compensation and employee training.
• Responsible for employee relations and grievance resolution.
• Conducted new employee orientation and training.
• Planned and directed activities designed to maintain high levels of employee morale.
• Provided training in organizational development including employee empowerment and team
• Bachelor of Science in Technical Management in Human Resources Management.
• Responsible for managing customer service, sales, and clerical staff.
• Prepared budget forecasts for all company operations.
• Developed workflow processes that reduced operating expenses.
• Responsible for managing customer relations including investigating customer complaints and
developing procedures to guarantee high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Master of Business Administration
Keller Graduate School of Management, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Master of Business Administration 2/2012
Master of Human Resource Management Attending
DeVry University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 10/2010
Bachelor of Science in Technical Management of Human Resources Management
State Farm Auto Insurance
August 2012 to present
February 2008 to October 2008
Ferguson Fire & Fabrication
September 2006 to December 2007
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
August 2005 to September 2006
United States Marine Corps
Supply Administration and Operations Clerk
July 1998 to July 2005