Bilingual Spanish candidate seeks an opportunity in the medical field where my demonstrated skills and proven
accomplishments can contribute to and grow with the company’s objective.
Anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, injections, venipuncture’s, vital techniques, laboratory
procedures, throat cultures, examination assistance, pelvic examination, urinalysis, patient positioning, patient
charting, medical transcription, sterilization techniques, physical therapy and bandaging.
Spanish verbal and written communication excellence, alpha and numeric filing, appointment scheduling,
warm and friendly telephone techniques, billing and coding, bookkeeping, typing 30 wpm with 100% accuracy,
Medi-Soft, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ability to write clear, comprehensive and grammatically correct
Everest College City Of Industry, CA
Medical Assisting Diploma 2011
Certificates: OSHA, First Aid, CPR, EKG, HIPAA
R.O.P. La Puente, La Puente, CA
Certified Nursing Assistant 2006
North Park High School Baldwin Park, CA
Dr. Steven Wu MD Hacienda Heights, CA
Medical Assistant 6/2011- 12/2011
• Answered phones. Directed calls.
• Insurance verification, Medicare, Medical, PPOs, HMOs, IPAs requesting
• Vital signs, venipuncture’s, laboratory procedures, examination assisting, rectal exams, u/s, pelvic u/s.
• Directing and giving instructions to patients for procedures (EGDs and Colonoscopy)
• Filling, scheduling patients.
• Use computers programs such as Microsoft and Excel
Santa Ana, CA
Omnilife USA Inc.
Cashier/ Customer Service 1/2008 - 4/2010
• Answered phones and greeted customers. Directed calls to the appropriate designations.
• Sorted and forwarded mail and performed various errands.
• Help in warehouse (receiving and sending UPS), taking orders and inventory.
• Arrange events (booking ball rooms for big meetings).
• Volunteer in events.
• Use computers programs such as Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint.
La Puente, CA
Jack In The Box Inc.
Cashier/Shift Leader 2/2006 - 3/2007
• Manage employees.
• Taking orders, responsible for money deposits.
• Customer service, answered phones.
• Making sure store is organized.
Cashier 6/2004 - 2/2006
• Taking orders.
• Make deposit.
• Help in solving problems with customers.
• Answering phones.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Los Angeles, CA - patients, certified, examination, along,...
Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Accounting
Whittier, CA - cebu, clients, assist, functions, cebu city,...
Medical Assistant Technician
Los Angeles, CA - complete, assisted, examination, preparation,...
Los Angeles, CA - plumber, ambassador, computers, filling, medical,...
Whittier, CA - 1987, conduct, fe, shift, improve, infantry, army,...
Whittier, CA - ledger, 1987, bookkeeper, full charge, corrections,...
Whittier, CA - laboratory, organic, transcriptionist, sold, quest,...