Phone # 409-***-****
Seeking a challenging career, in growth oriented organization, where my skills and experience will add
value to the organization and gives me satisfaction thereof.
• More than 2 years of experience as chemist in laboratories in diversified areas and roles.
• Experience as formulation scientist in Product development division.
• Operational knowledge of analytical instrumentation like Gas chromatography and Mass
spectrometry, UV spectrometer.
• Have expertise and experience in all latest tools and techniques of chemical laboratory.
• Excellent knowledge of the GMPs guidelines.
• Ability to train and manage subordinate chemists.
• Proficient with computers and numerous software packages, including Microsoft Office, Excel.
• Excellent communication, problem solving skills, quick learner, ability to work on multiple
projects simultaneously and meet the deadlines.
M.S Chemistry, Lamar University, 2008
B.S Pharmacy, JNTU, 2005
PRC.INC,Exton – Formulation Chemist Sep’ 08- Present
• Participated in the formulation, and process development aspects of pharmaceutical dosage
• Wrote SOP’s for each method that was developed in the laboratory, revised and corrected
• Properly document all formulation and development work and adequately maintain
laboratory notebooks and records in pertinence with GMP.
• Extensive experience in blending techniques, wet chemistry techniques, UV-VIS analysis.
• Maintained the inventories of Equipments, Excipients, API’s and procured them at
• Conducting routine QC checks in lab and recorded all data, observations and other
pertinent information to ensure GMP compliance.
• Manufactured batches of tablets using Tablet compressing machine.
• Performed dissolution tests to evaluate dissolubility and Stability of different formulations.
Page 1 of 3
• Troubleshooting of manufacturing problems, laboratory equipment and experimental
A4Scientific. Houston - Analytical Chemist Jan’ 08- Aug’ 08
• Reviewed and revised standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Assisting Sr. Analytical chemist in analysis of samples using analytical techniques and
instrumentation such as Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry.
• Responsible for preparing sample solutions, compounds, equipments needed for
conducting the test.
• Maintained calibration of equipment and laboratory notebook.
• Analyzed samples like volatiles, herbicides and pesticides.
• Interpreted data and reported scientific results.
• Worked with analytical balances, pH meters, GC/MS, UV-Vis spectrophotometers.
• Assisted in troubleshooting of GC-MS.
Graduate Assistant- Lamar University. Aug’06 – Jan’ 08
• Providing research support for Chairperson and Faculty members in university.
• Assisting in analysis of research data and writing research reports.
• Assisting in laboratory, developing teaching materials and field research.
• Monitoring and interacting with students during the entire lab session.
• Assisting in grading examinations and papers, and teaching lower-level courses.
• Extensive knowledge of good laboratory practices and current good manufacturing
• Extensive knowledge on drug development process.
• Proficient in Packages like MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Gas Chromatography (GC), Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GCMS), UV–Vis
Spectroscopy, Titration techniques, Grinding techniques, Pipetting Techniques, Analytical
balances, pH meters, Tablet Compressing Machine, Capsule Filling Machine, Tablet hardness
tester, Chemstation Software, Agilent HPLC instrumentation.
RELEVANT COURSE WORK
Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physical
Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics,
Drug design, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Cell biology, Microbiology.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Page 2 of 3
• SAS® Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9.
• Certified in Clinical Trials, ICH and GCP by KRIGER Research.
• Graduate Scholarship recipient at Lamar University
Page 3 of 3