CURRICULAM - VITAE
A position in your organization where my skill and professional talent
can be effectively utilized to improve the operation and to contribute a
multinational growth of the concerned.
Shade matching, planning, trouble shooting in dyeing & finishing,
labour/staff handling, administration, coordination with PPC, despatch,
store, purchase, HR, maintenance, quality control.
PERSONAL DETAILS :-
Name : Dharam Paul
Father's Name : Late Sh. Hakam Chand
Date of Birth : 30 May, 1972
Address : Vill. Ramgarh, P.O. Nurpur Bedi,
Distt. Ropar-140001 ( Punjab)
Contact No. : 018**-****** (Resi.)
Mobile No. : 91-843**-*****
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Technical Education : Three Years Diploma in Textiles Chemistry
Govt. Institute of Textile Chemistry &
Knitting Technology, Ludhiana in July 1991
aggregating top position.
Email :- email@example.com
Sr. Employers Name Post Held Period
1. M/s Bhavik Terry Fab (Terry Manager Processing Feb 2007 to till date
Towel) Kotputli Jaipur (Raj.)
2. M/s Sara Textiles Ltd. Vill. Deputy Manager March, 2005 to Feb.
Bhatian, Tehsil Nalagarh Processing 2007
3. M/s Kapoor Ind. Ltd Panipat, Assistant Manager November, 2002
Haryana (Terry Towel) Processing February. 2005
4. M/s REL Ind. Ltd. Khush Khera Assistant Manager January, 2000 to
Bhiwadi, Raj (100% Eou Terry Processing October, 2002
5. M/s Paras Fab Intl. Khush Dyeing Master August, 1995 to
Khera Bhiwadi Distt. Alwar, December, 1999
Raj. (100% Eou Terry Towel.)
6. M/s S.R. Ind. Ltd. Shift Officer August, 1994 to August,
Derrabassi, Distt. Patiala 1995
(Punjab) (100% Eou Terry
7. M/s Vanasthali Textile Ind. Shift Officer August, 1993 to August,
Ltd. (100% Eou Terry Towel) 1994
8. M/S Sidhartha Super Spg. Dyeing Supervisor August, 1991 to August,
Mills Ltd., Nalagarh (H.P.) 1993
. Hard working, goal oriented and responsible.
. Success oriented with high energy and positive attitude.
. Gain confidence of people quickly.
. Self discipline person.
. Leadership quality.
. Keen to learn new things related to my field.
Date:- Dharam Paul