MARTY J. MARTIN
Deer Park, WA 99006
To secure a position where my experience/training in training development
and training management can be utilized.
Diversified skills in computer software/maintenance, telephone maintenance,
instructing, course development and management. Highly motivated, work
well in a busy environment. Can work as an individual or team player.
* Revised, developed and trained course for classified computer networking
system for Air Force. Developed
Handouts, PowerPoint presentations, lesson plans and hands on equipment
training experience for 208 hour course.
* Established On the Job Training (OJT) program for 17 person computer
maintenance facility. Program consisted
of three tier system with a timeline for standby qualifications and
skill level upgrade. Also instituted tracking for
mandated recurring training, such as, sexual harassment, CPR, and Self
Aid Buddy Care.
* Teach Vocational classes to at-risk youth. Courses include: Culinary
Arts, Typing, Microsoft Office, and
Business etiquette. Also tutored students to complete GED so they are
able to leave facility prepared to work.
* Trainer at Customer Support Center for major Internet Service Provider.
Trained individuals for the first two
weeks on the service floor, after initial skills training.
* Introduced free education for parents in the local community through
Edison Outreach. Developed and taught
courses in investing and parenting education. Also brought in other
local authorities to teach courses, including,
crime prevention, hand writing analysis, and drug addiction experts.
* Led 700 person squadron in resolving discipline issues, personal problems
- good and bad, and responsible for
overall morale for both staff and students.
* Managed and trained a 17 person office dealing with computer outages and
* Responsible for contractor management and billing for a military
installation, consisting of over 3,000
* Versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
* Performed database inputs for training statistics
2007-Present Excelsior Youth Center Sandi Skok
2005-2006 Night Crew Stocker Yoke's Grocery, Manager, Mike
2002-2004 First Sergeant/Exec Officer GAFB, TX Sup. Major Steve
1998-2002 AF Instructor/Course Developer Goodfellow AFB, TX
1998-2000 Internet Technician Sitel Corporation, San Angelo
1994-1998 Manager of Computer Maint Fairchild AFB, WA
1992-1994 Telephone Maintainer Beale AFB, CA
1991-1992 Asst Manager Telephone Maint Aviano AFB, Italy
1988-1991 Systems Installer Zweibrucken AFB, Germany
1984-1988 Telephone Contracting Manager Davis Monthan AFB, AZ
2000 Master Instructor of Military and Systems studies
2000 Occupational Instructor Certification
1999 Instructional System Design (ISD) and Objectives and Tests
1999 Degree - AAS Electronic Systems Technology
1999 Degree - AAS Instructor of Technology and Military Science
1998 Military Basic Instructor Course
1996 Quality Management Training
1994 Electronic Switching Systems Maintenance - AF Technical
1984 Telephone Switching Systems Maintenance - AF Technical
1984 Smokey Hill High School Graduate, Aurora, CO