Grand Prairie, Texas
University of Texas at Arlington
Bachelor of Business Administration; Marketing
Completed 122 hour program; Graduated December 2011
Google Adword Certified March 2012
SuperMedia, DFW, TX
Web Technology Analyst (February 2012-Present)
• Optimize pay per click campaigns on Superpages.com, Google Extended Direct Networks.
• Research and create reports using Superpages reports and Google traffic estimator.
• Provide clients with detail summaries of account campaign, status and funding.
• Propose bid amounts and recommend keyword selection to best fit campaign and funding.
• Multi-tasked internal and external web tools, Vision, Bid Center and Excel tools.
• Give details and overview to client on external reports, conversion rate and click-through-rate.
SuperMedia – Advantage Technical Resourcing, DFW, TX
Social Eze Analyst (December 2011-February 2012)
• Managed over 150 Facebook Fan Pages for small to medium sized businesses.
• Strategically optimized Fan Pages to increase ROI for businesses and SuperMedia.
• Created inventive content to increase user engagement on Fan Pages.
• Used Facebook Check-ins and Deals to prove sales conversions from Fan Page.
• Assisted businesses in branding themselves through social media.
• Optimized Facebook Fan page to increase monthly “Likes”
Social Compass, Dallas, TX
Interactive Producer Intern (February 2011-May 2011)
• Responsible for locating 300-400 backlinks per month to increase landing page views.
• Researched trendy ideas and topics for blog topics monthly.
• Wrote engaging and informational blogs for client’s blog websites weekly.
• Performed estimated reach reports for social media tools and advertising on Facebook.
• Tracked and updated backlink comments using Microsoft Excel.
• Conducted reputation management on consumer; reviews, comments, posts and tweets about the client.
• Conducted Google web and blog searches daily.
Texas Trust Credit Union, Arlington, Texas
Teller (August 2008-December 2010)
• Responsible for cash/checking deposits, processing loan payments, opening accounts, and assisted member with online banking.
• Facilitated currency transaction reports, Regulation CC polices, and suspicious transaction reports.
Marketing Assistant Intern (June 2009-December 2009)
• Created company’s Facebook page and monitored other social media networks.
• Conducted online research and contacted primary sources for teen round table discussion groups.
• Edited and created promotional graphics using Adobe Photoshop.
• Maintained company Facebook page uploading and updating: business information, pictures, videos, posts and events.
• Strategized company’s integration with Facebook and company website.
• Took company’s Facebook page form 20 likes originally to over 600 likes in four months.
Fort Worth Community Credit Union, Bedford, Texas
Teller (May 2007-Auguest 2008)
• Performed deposits, withdrawals, credit card payments, and loan payments for customers.
• Maintained proper cash limits, cashed checks, accepted deposits, and issued cashier’s checks, money orders, traveler’s checks, bonds, cash advances, and fund transfers.
Skills and Abilities
• Beginner in HTML formatting and embedding using Word Press.
• Intermediate in Adobe Photoshop design and editing.
• Have experiences in Hootsuite and Tweetdeck on my personal pages and personal clients using mentions, location base tweets, home feed and uploading tweetpics.
• Content writing for post, tweets and blogs.