Robert W. Kozar
*** ****** ******* ~ New Milford, CT 06776
860-***-**** ~ email@example.com
Qualifications and Skills: A seasoned IT professional with over 15 years experience in:
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 2000/2003 Server/Workstation, Windows 2008r2 Server, Active
Directory, Win NT, Win 9x, Win XP & Vista, Win 7,Vsphere/Vcenter, Mac OSX, Novell Netware,
HARDWARE: IBM, VCE, HP/Compaq, Dell, Macintosh, Cisco
SOFTWARE/APPLICATIONS: MS Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, Lync, MS Exchange
Enterprise Vault, MS SQL Server2000/2005, MS Office Suite,2000,2003&2007,2010, Symantec SEP
Enterprise, Mcafee Enterprise TCP/IP,IIS, VM Ware ESX 188.8.131.52, Citrix, ISA Server, VPN, IBM
Director, SCCM, Iron Port, Sharepoint,SCOM2007/2012, People Soft HR/Fin/ESIS,McKesson,SAS,
Oracle, XEN Apps/Desktop Reflections/ERP/Seagate Crystal Reports/xPressions, Back Up Exec,
Symantec NAV Enterprise Ed., Ghost Enterprise, ADP Payroll, Reportsmith & HR Perspective, ACT
CRM, WinSPC, LANDesk, Netscreen Remote, Progress(ERP), VOIP, OSI, FAS, Enteo Net-Install,
Maximo, HP Service Desk, Openview, Remedy Service Desk, BMC/CMDB, Servicewise.
Hospital of Central Connecticut 3/2012-7/2012
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR/TEAM LEAD
• Implemented a Vblock deployment to facilitate a physical to virtual migration of over 500
physical servers and 450 virtual servers. Coordinated delivery and installation of Vblock700.
• Developed server decomposition lists and affinity groups for P2V migrations.
• Served as Project Manager & Customer Liaison for numerous HOCC environment upgrades and
enhancements including recently purchased company domain/infrastructure migrations
• Lead & mentored team of 6 Intel Systems Administrators supporting HOCC’s ESX4 and ESX5
virtual environment, Break/Fix Physical Servers, Workstation and printer software/ hardware
• Troubleshot VDI and remote access issues.
• Performed duties as Data Center Manager.
• Implemented Groupwise to Exchange migration.
• SCOM 2007/SCOM2012 monitoring of server environment
IBM Integrated Technology Delivery, Global Delivery Framework; CDI Corp 9/2008-11/2011
IBM INTEL COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT FOCAL, MEDIMMUNE
TEAM LEAD, ACE INSURANCE
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
• Level 3 support for 1800+ server environment; Microsoft Security updates/patches
• ITIL based management of transitional projects and changes; continuous business improvement
and integration of IBM and customer security guidelines.
• Provided remediation/resolution of mission critical Severity 1 incidents adhering to strict SLA’s
• Served as Project Manager & Customer Liaison for numerous ACE environment upgrades and
enhancements, which led to increased productivity, and reduced server downtime.
• Lead & mentored team of 10 Intel Systems Administrators supporting MedImmune
Break/Fix Server, Workstation and Printer Hardware
• Troubleshot VPN and Remote Access issues, created Terminal Service profiles
Guideposts Publishing; Acxiom, Carmel, NY 10/2007-4/2008
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
• Designed/Maintained Active Directory, set group policies, created accounts and groups to
streamline network architecture.
• Implemented/Configured Blackberry Enterprise Server; monitored security and connectivity.
• Created Exchange Mailboxes; administration of Public Folders/Distribution lists.
• Resolved high level infrastructure issues and Level I- III client and desktop issues.
• Provided Macintosh support for multiple sites.
• Monitored and maintained Cisco Routers and switches.
Boehringer-Ingelheim, Ridgefield, CT 2006-2007
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER, CLIENT TECHNOLOGIES
• Developed Net-installs through software packaging and scripting for distribution.
• Designed/maintained Ghost images on network via Ghost Enterprise and Sys Prep, deployed
images after extensive testing.
• Updated clients with security patches and fixes via Big Fix client.
• Maintained SLA’s. Resolved Level III client/desktop issues.
• Tested new hardware before deployment. Updated and maintained CMDB.
Cendant Mobility World Headquarters: Danbury, CT 2005-2006
IT SECURITY NETWORK ANALYST/CONSULTANT
• Maintained Global Exchange environment; Created Exchange Mailboxes.
• Designed templates for setup of new accounts in Windows 2003 Active Directory & Rumba
Mainframe. Audited/Streamlined to identify security violations.
• Authored provisioning/deprovisioning documentation and procedure.
• Created security restrictions for shared production & test file/mail server areas.
• Provided Level I- III support for the global help desk.
Photronics Inc. World Corporate Headquarters: Brookfield, CT 2003-2005
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
• Maintained 300+ node Netware/Windows 2000/2003 AD network onsite and 100+ node remote
global network; LAN/WAN troubleshooting.
• Maintained LANDesk server for software compliance and business applications.
• Designed/Executed site wide Novell to Windows Active Directory network migration
• Upgraded security and critical patches via baseline analyzer.
• Increased lab productivity by developing & executing site wide hardware upgrades.
• Daily monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting of NAV server, 24x7 site support.
• Served on Global Security team. Documented SOX change control and implemented and created
IT best business practices documentation.
DuPont Photomasks: Danbury, CT 2000-2003
• Maintained 190 node Netware/NT/2000 environments.
• Performed daily network back-ups, network & core infrastructure administration: file and print,
e-mail, wiring, routing, security.
• Executed NT to 2000 network migration resulting in increased productivity.
• Launched critical upgrade projects: ERP, MES and WINSPC data collection..
• Implemented site wide upgrade of PC’s; procured hardware/software for site.
2007 ITIL Certification
2006 Macintosh OSX Essentials Training
1998 Naugatuck Valley College: Certificate, Web Page Design
1998 Compulearn: Windows NT MCP & MSCE Training
1982-1986 United States Air Force: FAA License, Air Traffic Control