The Seaport Group, LLC New York, NY
Portfolio Manager 2010-Present
Member of a group of investment banking professionals who evaluate, analyze and execute distressed-debt sales and
• Conduct comprehensive review of client portfolios, including meeting with clients, lawyers and advisors to assess
strategies based on objectives and risk profile, identify opportunities, and prepare customized asset allocation suggestions.
• Service portfolios with monthly accounting and payment tracking.
• Successfully explain and promote complex financial products to customers.
• Coordinate and participate in portfolio trade due diligence and prepare risk reports.
• Analyze value and cost estimates for trading purchase or sale recommendations.
Pfife Hudson Group New York, NY
Member of a boutique financial firm marketing and enhancing structured investment products to the global pension and
family office / private wealth investor communities.
• Collaborated with former director of PBGC in targeting underfunded pensions plans for structured longevity product.
• Presented and crafted presentations on products marketed to increase longevity in pension plans.
• Researched and analyzed cash flow models for multi-million dollar voluntary benefit mergers and acquisition deals.
• Utilized strong math and analytical skills to evaluate deal structures and financial capabilities.
• Designed website to promote company and increase exposure to public.
The David E. Bjorkland Fund Siena College, NY
Student Analyst 2005-2006
Selected by Professor of Finance to enroll in a student managed fund and security analysis. The investment objective of the
fund was capital appreciation by investing in companies traded in the US markets.
• Managed a six figure diversified portfolio while specializing in the financial sector.
• Prepared multiple sector and stock reports to monitor daily values and volatility.
• Assessed economic trends and communicated with other sector analysts for optimal return.
• Achieved significant cumulative growth of 23.37% over the course of two semesters.
GE Power Systems Schenectady, NY
Financial Analyst 2004-2005
• Issued purchase orders to various suppliers on a daily basis.
• Researched and resolved discrepant and problematic invoices through various purchasing systems and databases.
• Formulated and ran monthly financial reports.
MVP Healthcare Schenectady, NY
Membership Accountant 2003-2004
• Reconciled accounts on weekly and monthly basis
• Reviewed and corrected erroneous bills through various databases.
• Collected premiums for accounts that defaulted on their contracts.
Computer: Proficient in MS Office, Bloomberg, Reuters, Visio, Oracle, QuickBooks
References: Available Upon Request
Siena College Loudonville, NY
Bachelor of Science, Major: Finance June 2007