Stow, Ohio 44224
August 2005 - Bachelor of Arts, Walsh University, North Canton, Ohio
May 2009 Major: Business Management with a concentration in Human Resource Management.
December 2011- Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Present PNC Mortgage, Cleveland, Ohio
• Responsible for identifying, qualifying and recruiting passive top-level talent for the Mortgage
Division of PNC Financial Services.
• Responsible for 50 cold calls a day to generate interest in the mortgage division of PNC Bank.
• Use social media and advanced boolean searching techniques to find potential candidates.
• Extensive experience using Human Resource and Customer Relationship Management software
including Airs, Kenexa and Avature systems.
January 2011- Screener, Talent Acquisition
December 2011 PNC Bank, Cleveland, Ohio
• Identify, source, and screen bank teller candidates for branches throughout Indiana as a member of
PNC's Centralized Resource Center.
• Handle all incoming applicants from submission of application through pre-screening and skills
• Viewed and screened 50-100 resumes and applications a day.
• Planned and implemented training sessions on hiring laws and interviewing “Do's and Don'ts” for our
October 2010- Customer Service Representative
January 2011 Steinle Chevrolet Buick, Clyde Ohio
• Deal directly with all potential customers by telephone, electronically and face to face.
• Able to knowledgeably showcase all products and services available.
• Keep records of all potential customer interactions and transactions.
• Perform follow up and continual contact to ensure customer satisfaction.
May 2005 - Manager
October 2010 Uncle Mikes Dairy Bar, Tiffin, Ohio
• Direct, coordinate and participate in preparation of food and ice cream.
• Motivate and kept young workers on task, stress proper food handling procedures.
• Practice customer service skills through constant interaction with our patrons.
January 2009 - Human Resource Intern
October 2009 Cleveland Indians Baseball Company, Cleveland, Ohio
• Supported the recruitment and hiring process by scheduling interviews, conducting
background and reference checks, attending job fairs and administrating computer skills
• Assisted with employee orientation meetings and All Star College classes, our in-house
continuing education program.
• Helped coordinate the planning and implementation of health and wellness programs
including Skin Cancer Screening, Red Cross Blood Drive, and fruit distribution.
• Processed associate paperwork, scanned documents and completed necessary filing through
May 2008 - Agency Sales Support Specialist Intern
August 2008 American Family Insurance, Tiffin, Ohio
• Coordinated agency prospecting through direct mail, company prospecting programs and
Personal Insurance Reviews.
• Promoted policy growth and customer retention through the understanding of products,
procedures and best practices.
• Maintained high customer service standards to attract and retain customers.
• Advised customer of claims and billing policies and procedures.
September 2005 - Manager
December 2008 Jimmy Johns, North Canton, Ohio
• Directed, coordinated and participated in preparation of food.
• Directly handled employee and customer complaints and concerns.
• Filled out shift and banking paperwork at the end of each day.
May 2012 Planned, lead and organized a Cleveland wide “Diversity Call Blitz” where all of Talent Acquisition
reached out to over 500 diverse candidates during the two hour group effort.
February 2010 Completed temporary employment assignment with the Ohio Education Association in Tiffin.
2007 - 2009 Member, Walsh University Peacemakers
• Lived in freshman residence halls and served as a positive role model for the first year
• The position allowed for opportunities to use leadership and interpersonal skills as well as
practice negotiation and mediation techniques.
• Introduced and planned 10 student programs to build community in dormitories.
2008 - 2009 Recipient, Walsh University Student Service Award.
• Organized fundraiser for Akron General Children’s Hospital and rose over $2,000 as part of a