Milwaukee, WI 53208
• Proficient & experienced in Accounts Payable and Receivable with a diverse business background
• Over five years of experience in the field of Sales, Customer Servicing and Data Entry Clerk
• Additional expertise ranges from Banking to development of Marketing Strategies and Manufacturing
• Well knowledge of being a Home Care Aide and demonstrated record of success with high activity
• Passionate and creative problem solver who is a self starter and ambitious team player
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Achieved a
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration of Finance, May 2011
WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
High School Diploma Graduated in June 2005
HIGHLANDER HOME HEALTHCARE, Milwaukee, WI February 2011 – Present
Personal Home Care Aide
• Working with patients in their homes, assisting elderly, mentally disabled, and ill people with physical
handicaps with their personal needs.
• Reassure that patients are being secure, by cleaning their homes, changing bed linens & that their living
conditions are clean.
• Assisting patients from and to bed, bathe if necessary, dress and eat. Other duties may include advising
patients and their families on diet, cleanliness and other health care needs.
FRESH WISCONSIN GROWN FARM PRODUCE, Milwaukee, WI May 2008 – April 2012 Accounts
Payable/Receivable Clerk & Sales Representative
• Budgeting the finance part of the business, processing all non-payroll disbursements through the Oracle
Accounts Payable application, including purchase order payments, invoice payment forms, travels & other
• Payout bills to different vendors, assisting in preparing and distributing 1099 forms to individuals receiving
payments, selling farm goods to wholesalers to produce businesses and other organizations. Developing
customers servicing verbally; negotiating price and answer questions.
• Reassure that all vendors/customers are being paid or bill correctly, participating in minor traveling, visiting
with prospective buyers and current clients. Consult with customers in reaching a set deal for wholesale
warehouses & other necessary duties.
U S BANK CORPORATION, Elm Grove, WI June 2010 – August 2011
Universal Banker Assistant & Teller
• Customer servicing, processing checks and cash handling after verifying that signatures are correct; that
written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
• Performed currency transactions when received coins, and checks. Prepare them for deposit or shipment to
branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
• Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts and working with under writers by using
blast & wizards program to set up consumers accounts.
• Offer banking business products including credit cards, up grading accounts and account products. Assisting
in loan processing & understanding the financial institutions compliance.
EMTEQ, New Berlin, WI January 2012 – August 2012
Mechanical & Electrical Production Worker
• Reading & understanding electrical blue print layout. Cut and measure wire or cable to ensure all wires will
operate properly. Prepare wire or cable for next process in production.
• Build different types of aviation harness along with its correct connectors & wires. Solder as required or if
necessary and crimping pin/sockets onto the wires or cables.
• Measures various types of aviation wires to its correct lengths and apply heat shrinks, sleeve, labels and spot
tie as required.
GENCO PHARAMCEUTICAL RETURN SERVICES, Milwaukee, WI June 2004 – November 2009
Supervisor Assistant, Data Entry Level Position & Set-up Specialists
• Assisting supervisors in running miscellaneous errands & managing small teams in a fast-paced, high-volume
manufacturing environment, including coordinating all activities to achieve business metrics.
• Implementing and processing pharmaceutical expired drugs, verifying customers information through
computer processing & responsible for scheduling teammates working hours.
• Multi-tasking in performing a variety of data coding and entry, verification, reporting, data coordination and
quality control duties.
OLD NAVY-GAP INC., Milwaukee, WI October 2004 – July 2008
Auditor Assistant, Manager Assistant & Sales Associate
• Participate in numerous projects throughout local and non local stores for corporation purposes.
• Projects include auditing, counting inventory, customer servicing, cash handling & cashiering.
• Other related duties include organizing the store, scheduling working hours, & properly balance cash drawers
when working hours ended.
COMPUTER: File Maker Pro, Lexis-Nexus, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook, HTML Tag &
LANGUAGE: Fluent in Hmong both written & orally, basic verbal in French, Thai & Laos
• Hmong American in Business Student Association Club in the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee from
• Hmong Student Association Club in the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee from 2008-2010
• Southeast Asian Club in the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee from 2006-2011