Matthew A. Gebhart
Pataskala, OH 43062
December 2010 to July 2012
IT Recruiting Manager (March 2011 to July 2012)
- Source, screen, interview, qualify and place Information Technology
(Infrastructure and Application Development) professionals on
contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities.
- Build relationships with hiring managers to understand their company's
culture and team environments.
- Conduct benefits administration and educate employee benefit options
to contract employees.
- Serve as liaison between candidate/employee and client in regards to
employee relations and client needs.
- Administer benefits to eligible contractors.
- Recruit potential candidates through marketing, career fairs,
networking events, job boards and LinkedIn.
- Build relationships with candidates to understand their motivations in
their job search and next career move.
- Coordinate the interview process with clients and candidates to ensure
there is no miscommunication.
On-Site Coordinator (December 2010 to March 2011)
- Part of a team of four managing a VMS at our client's call center.
- Trained 350+ customer service representatives on a new timecard
- Built relationships with Team Leads/Managers to understand their team
- Handled timecard issues/complaints.
- Liaison between vendors and client (Team Leads/Managers) regarding
employee relations and team needs.
General Employment Enterprises, Inc
June 2010 to December 2010
- Contacted employers regarding Engineering, Accounting, Finance, and
Information Technology needs.
- Built relationships with hiring managers to understand their
company's culture and team environments.
- Scheduled and conducted interviews (face-to-face and phone) on a
daily basis with candidates.
- Placed candidates on assignments (contract, contract-to-hire and
direct hire) based on skills and experience.
- Entered employee/applicant information into UltraStaff, a HRIS
system used by General Employment.
- Wrote job descriptions based off of employers/clients needs.
- Followed up with clients and candidates on a daily basis regarding
updates in their availability.
- Coordinated the interview process with clients and candidates to
ensure there is no miscommunication.
Maxim Healthcare Services; National Accounts Division
September 2007 to April 2009
Denver, CO/Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Recruitment Specialist/Program Coordinator
- Managed employees on assignment with clients in order to meet both
employee and client needs.
- Supervised three recruiters to ensure each met responsibilities.
- Coordinated (start dates, interviews, drug screens, background checks,
etc.) with our clients and other Maxim Healthcare Services offices
outside of the National Accounts office.
- Entered employee information into Infomax, an HRIS system used by
Maxim Healthcare Services.
- Organized employees' personal files.
- Processed Payroll and Operation Summary Reports.
- Placed candidates on assignments (per diem, contract, or permanent)
based on skill set and experience.
- Reported employee relations and client issues/concerns/progress to
management at the end of every week.
- Negotiated bill rates and pay rates with clients and
- Led project for our office to become Joint Commission (JCAHO)
August 2007 Ohio University, Athens, OH
Bachelors of Specialized Studies; Emphasis in Management