J ESSICA MASHBURN
615-***-**** ● firstname.lastname@example.org ● w ww.JessicaMashburn1.com
• Senior-Level Project & Development Manager, business analysis and Operations
Leadership with 14+ years of experience in Electronic Home Automation, Website
Development and Healthcare environments.
• Full Life Cycle experience performing large scale Commercial/Residential Audio,
V ideo, L ighting and Security Control Systems.
• Directed full-service, on-site resources: Assessments, Sales, installations and
p rogramming, quality control and on-going maintenance and support.
• Lead Planning and Design of Web/Internet/Print Marketing efforts, business growth
• AR&AP Management, Policies and Procedures, Legal, Staffing/HR, employee
p rocurement, onboarding, reviews and terminations and quarterly reports to the
board of directors.
P roject Management ● Account Management ● Operations ● M arketing
Accomplished, highly creative Project & Development Manager with proven success
record of exceeding personal and corporate goals for new business growth,
p rofitabili ty and client retention.
A n exceptional strategist, with the ability to communicate clear, concise objectives
w hile remaining f lexible and open to new ideas. H ighly effective verbal and wri t ten
communicator with strong presentation and in terpersonal skills. A n energetic,
persistent and competitive achiever who can successfully manage multiple accounts
and perform in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Outstanding talent in
P roject Management, Business Analysis and Operations.
Program Management ● B usiness Analysis
● F inancial Forecasting/Budgeting/Reports ● S trategic & Tactical Planning
● Operations ● M arketing/Communications
E XPER I ENCE AND SK I L LS
• A proven record of managing complex, in tegrated home automation systems –
t hrough all phases with builders, architects, designers, homeowners and
p roject related sub-contractors- from discovery sessions, proposal
submissions, installation to final payment. Sales in excess of $500,000 per
• Website Management from concept, development, design and functionality.
• Ability to make f luid adjustments to changing needs and situations under
s tringent deadlines, while maintaining a calm, confident, in-charge
• H ighly experienced in establishing priori ties, meeting critical deadlines and
coordinating functions vital to achieving objectives.
• Developed and executed Policies and Procedures, compliance requirements,
certifications and quality measurements.
• Managed key stakeholders.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / SALES CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT
• Formed synergistic business partnerships and developed new sales channels
w ith leading local companies (e.g. The Lee Company, Broderick Builders)
• Developed significant new sales channels through ServiceMagic.com, as well
as other national websites that connect consumer with pre-screened,
customer-rated service professionals.
• Consistently earned the highest customer ratings on all partnership and
• Consistently achieved a 90%+ “Fully Satisfied” rating from clients and
received repeat business from over 80% of all clients.
• Buil t strong, lasting relationships with lead referral sources, such as Builders
and Realtors that led to continued sales revenue increases and market share
• 10+ years of customer-centric service experience, working with a wide range
of clientele- including entertainers, professional athletes and other
celebrities- who expect the highest in professionalism, customer service and
a ttention to detail.
• Strong record of uncovering new opportunities through analysis of data and
t argeting resources for maximum impact on sales.
• Served as a key in tegration point relative to gaining insight into client
t rends, monitoring the competitive landscape and providing product
• Strong attention to business model execution, coupled with a steady increase
i n sales and partnerships, resulted in profitabili ty within the year of business
• Accustomed to directing and monitoring programs to ensure that the client
and organizational goals and objectives are always achieved.
• Conducted on-going cost analysis – labor profits, product margins and
overhead- resulting in maximizing net profit.
• Created a proprietary NetSuite-based accounting/CRM/ERP system that took
a customer t ransaction from the initial phone call to the billing of the product
• Oversaw all operational and financial activities, including oversight of the
M anager of Operations, Sales Manager and outsourced payroll and
• Developed and executed an integrated marketing plan that incorporated
b randing, sales collateral, broadcast, print ads and t rade show exhibits.
• Well-honed media relation skills as well as Press-Release wri ting skills that
garnered multiple articles and television appearances throughout Middle
• Presented PowerPoint presentations to local business groups, real-estate
companies and t rade-show events.
• Created a profitable new business model, converting attention from a
p roduct-driven mentali ty to a service-driven focus.
• Garnered numerous sales leads, through multiple websites including
A mazon, Best Buy and ServiceMagic, employing Geo-specific Search Engine
M arketing tactics.
P ROFESSIONAL EXPER I E NCE
P roject L iaison /Peninsula r Technologies January
San Diego, CA
Community Health Systems, Franklin, TN
U niversity of I rvine Medical Center, I rvine, CA
Project Coordination, Risk Management and Operational Support for large scale
Healthcare Technology Deployment projects:
• Comprehensive ICD10 Compliance System Upgrades
• McKesson Radiology and Transcription H L7 In tegration/Backload
• Lab Instrumentation In terface Implementations
• Meditech Clinical H istorical Archiving
B usiness Development Consultant J anuary 2010–
Consulting/Development for start-up as well as existing businesses. Including:
market research, capital needs, financial forecasting, optimum branding and
marketing solutions, projected growth needs (operationally and financially) per
p hase as well as website development.
m yAVguy, L LC September 2006-October
2009 Brentwood, TN
A provider of fast, reliable installation, integration and repair services for home
entertainment and related components. Company model based on service-driven
M anaging Partner, CEO
Automated Home Technologies, L LC J uly 1996-September
2006 Nashville, TN
One of the leading high-end, custom home automation and entertainment systems
companies in the Southeast.
M anaging Partner, Operations
ED UCAT ION & TRA I N I NG
P MBOK Project Control Methodology Training
P MP Certification completion: Fall 2012
State of Tennessee Licensed Electrical Contractor (QA), 2004
BELMONT UN IVERSITY 1994-1996
U N IVERSITY OF TENNESSEE 1991-1994
S OFTWARE PROF IC I E NC I ES
M icrosoft Word ● E xcel ● PowerPoint ● V isio ● P roject Outlook ● Microsoft
NetSuite ● WordPress ● Website Tonight