Kevin M. Waddy II
Baltimore, MD 21216
To use my extensive skills and knowledge to become an asset to the company, as well as, grow in leadership as I contribute to the growth
of the company and team.
• Arundel Senior High School
08/2000-06/2004 High School Diploma
• Anne Arundel Community College
• University of Phoenix
12/2011-PRESENT Bachelors in Business: Project Management
• MedAssurant Columbia, MD
• Completed daily reports covering office location, numbers, hours of operation, etc. for clients such as Aetna, MetLife,
BlueCross BlueShield, etc.
• Completed an assortment of administrative task, including but not limited to, extensive typing, internet research,
communicating with clients, staff, and coworkers via email, faxing, filing, etc.
• Complied with Federal and State laws pertaining to all services provided by our company.
• Provided excellent customer service to all clients, their representatives, as well as those selected to participate in the
semi- and annual medical reviews.
• Goel Services Landover, MD
Environmental Technician/Administrative Assistant
• Completed sewer line and manhole inspections, including but not limited to, photographing the manhole and
surrounding areas, entry into the sewer line, walking the sewer line taking photos of defects, and completing daily
• Completed and filed daily reports of all inspections, which are sent to all inquiring agencies, such as, DC Water, Pepco,
• Organized and named photos from all inspections specifically designated to each report respectively.
• Answered incoming and completed outgoing calls to field agents, clients, reporting agencies, etc.
• Provided excellent customer service to all clientele on a daily basis to build and maintain rapport.
• Keepers, Inc. Throughout MD & DC
• Provided excellent administrative skills to all of Keepers, Inc. clients in pursuit of a permanent position within the
• Exhibited impeccable customer service and office skills on all assignment provided to me through the staffing agency,
promoting a excellent appearance of Keepers, Inc.
• Handled multiple office duties, such as but not limited to, typing memos and correspondence, filing, answering multi-
line phones, creating a wonderful first impression for new and returning clientele, etc.
• CPR/First Aid Certified
• Proficient in Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.
• Familiar with the Mac OS and its subsidiaries.
• Typing speed of 60 WPM.
• Extensive knowledge of the role of an Administrative Assistant/Secretary with over nine years of experience.
References will be supplied upon request.