Gary Alexander *** Curtis Drive
Pennsville, N.J. 08070
Objective: To use my knowledge and experience in obtaining a managerial position with an
established company that provides continuing education and advancement from
2009-Present Marmon/Keystone New castle, De.
• Responsible for warehouse personnel and truck drivers.
• Manage day to day warehouse operations.
• Organize work and production schedules.
• Monitor production reports.
• Distribute work load to all warehouse work stations.
• Operate overhead cranes and various lifting machines,
and cutting machines when needed.
• Monitor warehouse inventory and quality program.
2006 – 2009 Concord Steel Essington, PA
• Manage all daily operations for a three shift operation, consisting of 120 employees at
• Employees consist of material handlers, crane operators, forklift operators, blasting
operators, painters. Also machine and maintenance crews.
• Direct all functions for shipping, receiving and production.
• Direct daily workflow and machine usage.
• Monitor production reports for production efficiency.
• Implementation of Six Sigma to the operation.
• Revising the operation to become Lean Manufacturing Compliant.
• Monitor employee hours, safety, hiring and all disciplinary actions.
• Created, implemented and maintain spread sheets for production.
• Restructured shop operation and work flow.
• Determine staffing requirements.
• Oversee quality manager and inspectors.
• Monitor budgets for facility equipment and employee overtime.
2003 – 2006 Pollock Transportation Philadelphia, PA
• Distribute daily work load and managed daily operations.
• Dispatch driver’s pick-ups and deliveries and routed driver’s workload.
• Jockey tractor trailers.
1990-2003 Marmon/Keystone Corp. New Castle, DE
• Supervised and scheduled all hourly personnel.
• Responsible for warehouse workers, truck drivers, shipping and receiving personnel.
• Organized work and production schedules, negotiated freight rates and assured
compliance of company policies and procedures.
• Performed evaluations, provided disciplinary actions and hired staff as needed.
• Served as liaison with sales department to address problems.
• Responsible for all safety and quality programs.
Education: Cardinal O’Hara High School – Graduated with honors
DCCC Police Academy – Attended part-time evening classes while working full
time from 01/1994 to 11/1994. Graduated on the President’s Honor List.