Joseph P. Coll
Home: (610) 353 - 2810 . Cell ; 484-***-**** . Email:
A position in construction management that will allow me to effectively
utilize my knowledge and experience to make a positive contribution within
a prestigious organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
25 Years of Construction Experience . Project Management . Team Leader .
Problem Solver . Strong Organizational Skills . Detail Oriented . Concise
Decision Making . Robust Work Ethic . Adheres to an Organizations Policies,
Procedures, and Framework
2000 - 2009 Joseph Jingoli & Sons, Lawrenceville, NJ
Superintendent, Construction Management
Responsible for the completion of many phases of the below
* UMDNJ Campus Construction; Research Laboratories,
Correctional Education Facilities and Administration
* Health Care Offices, Retail and Entertainment Areas
* Physical And Power Plant Construction
* Trigen Chiller Plant, Trenton
1995 - 1999 Marriot International, Bethesda MD
Regional Project Manager, Senior Living Services
* Managed multiple construction projects, from ground-up to
turn-over within the East Coast Region. (Projects Valued at
$15 - 30 Million)
* Developed and monitored critical path schedules for 12 - 14
month project turnover relating to all phases of
* Provided direction and assistance to General Contractors,
Architects, and Engineers, consistent with corporate
guidelines and procedures.
* Communicated effectively and proactively with Owners,
Contractors, Consultants, Vendors, Municipal and State
Authorities as well as Internal Senior Management and
Support teams on a regular and timely basis.
* Monitored cost controls for multiple projects, operating
under budgets constraints and guidelines.
* Provided cost data identifying current financial status,
potential future costs, savings and salient key issues.
* Identified and resolved project-related issues
* Secured related permits, licenses, fees and other pertinent
documentation in a timely manner.
* Developed and tracked procured goods; secured dates, and
maintained timely delivery.
* Coordinated installation of equipment with various outside
* Turned over projects to clients while providing post-
* Ensured that the highest standard of quality control and
operational requirements were met for both new and existing
1982 - 1995 VARIOUS UNION CONSTRUCTION POSITIONS - COMMERCIAL,
INDUSTRIAL, INSTITUTIONAL - Carpenter Local 845
1992 - 1995 Superintendent
1989 - 1992 Carpenter/Foreman
1988 - 1989 Project Manager
1985 - 1988 Carpenter/Foreman
1982 - 1984 Delaware County Community College - Associate Degree
1982 Graduated Upper Darby High school
1979 - 1982 Folcroft Vocational/Technical School - Carpentry
References available upon request