Name: Dhanashri Balkrishna Waghmale.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +919*********
To attain a position in a reputed organization, whereby I can utilize my knowledge and skills for the growth of organization. There by increasing my horizon of opportunities and higher responsibilities.
LANGUAGE Core Java
TOOLS Informatica (ELT tool)
DATABASE Oracle 9i/10g (Toad & SQL Developer - IDEs)
3G LANGUAGES PL/SQL
OPERATING SYSTEM UNIX, Windows
Degree College/School University/Board Year Percentage Class
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Computer Science KBP college of Engg, Satara SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY 2009 68.36 % First Class with Dist
HSC YCIS, Satara KOLHAPUR BOARD 2005 66.17 % First Class
SSC New English School, Satara KOLHAPUR BOARD 2003 88.53 % First Class with Dist
Tech Mahindra Limited, Pune.[Dec2009 till now]
• 2+ yrs of experience in Datawarehousing Technology Requirement Analysis, Data Analysis, Application Design, Application Development which includes, Requirement gathering, Customization, Maintenance and Testing of various Business Applications in Data Warehouse and Training Specialist.
• Extensive hands-on expertise using Informatica 8.x/7.x/ with strong business understanding of
• Good understanding of relational database management systems like Oracle and SQL Server and extensively worked on Data Integration using Informatica for the Extraction transformation and loading of data from various database source systems.
• Experience in Informatica mapping specification documentation, tuning mappings to increase performance, proficient in using Informatica Server Manager to create and schedule workflows.
• Having experience in leading team and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to quickly grasp new concepts, both technical and business related and utilize as needed.
• Strong skills in Requirement gathering and study, Scope Definition, Recommendations to Business Process Improvements, Development of Procedures, Forms & Documentation, Effort Estimation,Project Tracking, UAT.
• Experience in Transformations, Mappings, Targets, Workflows, Worklets, Sessions.
• Good in Using Debugger wizard to find the bottlenecks in the mapping.
• Extensively worked on Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading with RDBMS, Flat files.
• Effective in interaction with Business users, understand their requirement, simplify complex IT jargon in business suitable language and vice versa.
I was the part of the project SSP which was dealing with Billing of customers which are prepaid & post paid users of BTGS (British Telecom’s Global Services).
BT also provides internet broadband facilities to the customer. So the new connections ordered by customers along with the details of the configurations ordered by customer like the router, modem type, speed of the broadband etc. details are tracked with the help of CRM tool & data of all the orders were maintained with the help of ETL Tool Informatica.
We receive data from different sources like oracle, Flat Files etc. which will be loaded into data warehouse on different frequencies as per the requirement. Whenever new requirement comes the data was extracted from source tables & on that data transformation logics were applied. Mostly requirements included to find out list of customers who can take benefit of the newly launched offers for customers by BT. For this the various transformations like filter, router, Sequence generator, look up & mapping logic have to be applied & have to find out such customers. Also the orders placed by customers for new connections are tracked with the help of ETL tool & data of customers with their order details is loaded into the target tables.
The entire ETL process consists of sources systems, staging area, ODS layer, Data warehouse and Data marts.
• Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing ETL strategies and processes, writing ETL specifications.
• Involved in business analysis, technical design sessions with business and technical staff to develop requirements document and data modeling with design of Data Warehouse, data marts.
• Developed standard and re-usable mappings and mapplets using various transformations like expression, aggregator, joiner, source qualifier, router, lookup, update strategy, etc.
• Created the unit test cases for mappings developed and verified the data.
• Applied SCD-1(Slowly Changing Dimensions) mappings to update the changing values such as addresses of customers.
• Conducted the peer review and debugging for mappings developed and tested.
Environment: Informatica, Oracle, SQL-server, Toad, Windows, Unix, Flat-file
Name: Waghmale Dhanashri Balkrishna
Date of Birth: 26th Aug, 1987.
Present Address: Lunkad Zodiac,C-503,Near Datta Mandir Chowk,VimanNagar,Pune-411014
# Good Communication skills and Interpersonal skills
# Quick Learner
# Positive attitude
# Recipient of ‘Primary School Scholarship’ (6th rank at District Level)
# Recipient of ‘Secondary School Scholarship’ (13th rank at District Level)
# Meritorious performance in ‘M.T.S’(Maharashtra Talent Search) Exam
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Waghmale Dhanashri Balkrishna