Robert (Ed) Hogan
Lafollette, TN 37766
I am an experienced manager with over 16-years of successful leadership in healthcare organizations. Professional qualifications include multiple facility experience, financial management, profound leadership/team building skills/a proven record of bottom line development/excellent State and Federal compliance history with extensive experience in sales and marketing/public relations.
Signature Healthcare 08-05 – Current
Vice Chairman PA/MD Region ---Administrator---Trouble Shooter
• I am currently the Vice Chairman responsible for multiple facilities in PA and MD. The combined efforts of our team have elevated the region from a $2,000,000 loss in 2008 to a breakeven/positive variance for 2009. As Vice Chairman, I am responsible for all operational aspects of the region including financial performance and state/federal regulatory compliance. Achievements include improved census development/financial performance with no harm or jeopardy citations during my tenure as the regional for the area.
EPIC Healthcare – TN Operations 08-03 to 07-05
• Promoted to Area Administrator for the TN operations responsible for recruitment/training of key positions, state/federal compliance, and financial performance. Achievements included excellent bottom line development and superior survey results resulting in no harm or jeopardy tags during my tenure as Area Director.
Beverly Healthcare- Springfield, TN 02-01 to 08-03
Senior Executive Director
• Responsible for operational aspects of five facilities located in TN. Accomplishments included excellent Quality Review Scores, increased average census, substantially lower workers compensation claims, outstanding survey results with superior bottom line performance. .
DeWitt City Hospital – DeWitt, AR 06-00 to 02-01
• Multi-unit experience including responsibility for an organization consisting of a hospital, a nursing home, an off-site Home Health Unit and an off-site rural health clinic. Left position to transfer to TN with Beverly Healthcare.
Beverly Healthcare – Magnolia and Hot Springs, AR 02-93 to 06-00
• Total control of operations including compliance with Federal and State regulations, exceeded bottom line expectations and demonstrated superb turnaround skills in a less than favorable environment.
Century University – Albuquerque, NM
Bachelor of Science – Healthcare Administration, 2000